ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help- My company Tier-2 Licence Revoked-what option

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sancha

Please Help- My company Tier-2 Licence Revoked-what option

Post by sancha » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:05 pm

Hello
I got bad news today that my company tier-2 visa licence is revoked by UKBA and company will terminate my employment immediately. I an with 2 Kids age 15 and 10 and with wife and we all here in UK about 8 years. Please can you all advise me what to do now. It is just impossible to find an employer who can provide me sponsorship immediately as you know it takes time.- I request you to please suggest some workable solution as it is difficult to go home country in such a notice period after building by 8 years here in hope of ILR. Please help

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:49 pm

your visa will be curtailed to 60 days counted from the date the HO make their decision to curtail, i.e. you will have at least 2 months from the time your current employment is terminated, and probably a bit more, to find a new sponsor.

ayesha.aykhan

Post by ayesha.aykhan » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:47 pm

Hi,

I am in same boat my employment has been terminated and my employer will inform HO tomorrow. After gathering the information from this forum I guess I have 60 to 90 days to find sponsor. In worst case I am looking forward to join umbrella company and start working as contractor. Other option may be an entrepreneur visa but its a bit costly. As you have been living in UK since last 8 years your milestone is just couple of years away. If you cant go for these visas third option is to switch to student visa but in your circumstances its not gonna be easy enough to go to university when you have family. But what can be another option your wife can go on student visa and you can switch to dependent visa. You will be able to proceed with any employment or business and after 2 year you can go fir ILR.

sancha

Post by sancha » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:17 am

Thank you very much,
By chance My wife and Me both have Jan 2014 Intake in Master course in University. My Employment will be terminated today 22/11. Can we apply student visa now or there is some time limit for applying the student visa before the course start date. In our case course start date is 24 Jan 2014. Please help us.

sancha

Post by sancha » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:38 pm

Please anyone can tell me where to find umbralla company in civil engineering waste water area please

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:43 am