ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI application help

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dctm1978
Newly Registered

OCI application help

Post by dctm1978 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Hi,

I am in the process of filling up OCI application for three of us (me, my husband and minor son) but have some confusion and need some help with that..

- firstly, has the online application form changed? I filled Part A filled individually and then was expecting this to be printed out with part B but it turns out Part B is also online now? is this a recent change as the website says otherwise?

- No where in the application form does it ask for indian passport or surrender certificate details; is this the way it is?

- in Part B we need to give details of relatives but as it is a combined form for all three of us, with whose perspective do we need to give the relatives name? as one relative have different relations to all three of us

- I am guessing at the end a combined form will be printed, so how many copies of this form do we need to submit?

- It gave an option of uploading photos, is this necessary? can we not paste photos on printed form ?

Many thanks...