ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Message to Home Office

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

357mag
Member of Standing
Bulgaria

Message to Home Office

Post by 357mag » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:37 pm

I'm pretty sure the Home Office have spies who watch forums related to immigration. Maybe they are looking for people who are trying ways of entering th UK and have the task of stopping as many as possible.

With that in mind perhaps thats why there are ever increasing barriers being raised. They see people using Surinder Singh as a way of being in the country without paying loads of money into gov coffers so want to stop it.

Maybe they are using this site to track asylum seekers or people who want to normalise their visa situation.

They dont care that the people on here are searching for a way to be with their loved ones, trying to do things legally.

So maybe the members on here should have an area they can post messages that I'm sure would be read by someone connected to the corridors of power.

My message would be to Mrs May, "What you are doing is evil and I hope you go to hell to suffer for an eternity". And to the British government, everyone seeks to make their life better either to be with loved ones or for ecconomic reasons, borders are created by mans greed, in the name of humanity we should tear down those barriers and let everyone join to create a free society. And a happy Christmas to all.
I am not a forum GURU, I am often wrong
Dont take any notice of anything I post, I'm getting old and havn't the foggiest what I'm talking about.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 pm

The HO hardly have enough time to read what people write directly to them. I don't think they have time to browse through forums...
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

357mag
Member of Standing
Bulgaria

Post by 357mag » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Maybe not the big cheeses Jambo but there will be minnions, maybe at GCHQ, who are tasked with information gathering.

There has been a massive increase in people using the EEA directive since the £18.6k requirement was introduced. HO will be aware that there is information sharing on sites like this and they will use that information to change criteria and make things harder.

The tory government will want to approach the next election being able to say they have cut immigration by a substancial number. They have removed the possibility of appeal in many situations, they can just refuse visa applications and theres many who will give up and not bother, ok you can reapply but thats more money in their coffers so its a win win situation, and a vote winner for them.
Dont take any notice of anything I post, I'm getting old and havn't the foggiest what I'm talking about.

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Don't know if its true or not, but I have read posts by at least one member on this forum who claimed to be a caseworker.

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Ayyubi72 wrote:Don't know if its true or not, but I have read posts by at least one member on this forum who claimed to be a caseworker.
show us that post

357mag
Member of Standing
Bulgaria

Post by 357mag » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Sorry I didn't write this to start a witch hunt or conspiracy theory. Please I would like to see some nice posts of how people would like to pass a message to the Home Office.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Just ask yourself that if they browse this forum then a lot of silly mistakes and delays are hugely minimized which means they donot refer to it.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Ayyubi72
- thin ice -

Post by Ayyubi72 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:36 pm

UKBA HUNTER wrote: show us that post
Search for member mochyn

CODEBLUE

Re: Message to Home Office

Post by CODEBLUE » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:40 pm

357mag wrote:I'm pretty sure the Home Office have spies who watch forums related to immigration. Maybe they are looking for people who are trying ways of entering th UK and have the task of stopping as many as possible.

With that in mind perhaps thats why there are ever increasing barriers being raised. They see people using Surinder Singh as a way of being in the country without paying loads of money into gov coffers so want to stop it.

Maybe they are using this site to track asylum seekers or people who want to normalise their visa situation.

They dont care that the people on here are searching for a way to be with their loved ones, trying to do things legally.

So maybe the members on here should have an area they can post messages that I'm sure would be read by someone connected to the corridors of power.

My message would be to Mrs May, "What you are doing is evil and I hope you go to hell to suffer for an eternity". And to the British government, everyone seeks to make their life better either to be with loved ones or for ecconomic reasons, borders are created by mans greed, in the name of humanity we should tear down those barriers and let everyone join to create a free society. And a happy Christmas to all.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf!!!! if only i could say what i REALLY want to say to the HO :evil: i grow hairs on my spine every time i think about all the hand gestures i have to go along with my message!! But then i know they don't give a damn about us...so.... (sigh) #end of rant#

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Jambo wrote:The HO hardly have enough time to read what people write directly to them. I don't think they have time to browse through forums...

Of course they do have time. a guy i know got caught by home office case worker that he is not in genuine relationship with his wife by becoming his friend in Facebook then find out his relationship with different women not the women she married
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Ayyubi72 wrote:Don't know if its true or not, but I have read posts by at least one member on this forum who claimed to be a caseworker.

he is a member from 2009 i see
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021