ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online applications

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

yusufkhan1987

Online applications

Post by yusufkhan1987 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:25 am

Hi When applying for the Visa VAF4a form and appendix02

On-line in Pakistan do you have to pay the fee on-line now as it has been introduced in Pakistan or can you pay later in Islamabad when you submitting the physical evidence.

Kind regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:29 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

yusufkhan1987

Online payment to become mandatory in Pakistan.

Post by yusufkhan1987 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:48 am

OK I am in the UK if I have to pay from here and my partner is in Pakistan how long before I send the documents to her e.g. the paper copy when does she go to Gerry's to submit the application In person.

How long have I got aftr I do it online is there a seven day limit, do they accept sterling or rupees if I am doing it from UK here etc..

Do I have to give her a reference number etc..

When filling the form Do I fill it out as if I was her etc..

Just a bit confused.

Also what is appendix 02

as much info as possible.

Is it the same as the hard copy the questions.

Kind regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 am

yusufkhan1987 wrote:A few questions regarding VAF4A and appendix 02 on-line form.

If I am in the UK do I have to pay from here as my partner is in Pakistan?

After submitting the application how long before the paper copy has to be submitted to Gerry's In person? Is there a seven day limit etc..?

when submitting the application form from UK do they accept sterling or rupees if I am doing it from UK here etc..

After on-line submission is there some kind of reference number given to you that I have to give her when going in person to Islamabad etc..

Is the Question on-line exact same as the paper copy.

Just a bit confused.

Also what is appendix 02

any more info as possible regarding this in detail would be great.

Kind regards
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.