ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received Ceremony confirmation but not HO App status letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ice.blade
Newly Registered

Received Ceremony confirmation but not HO App status letter

Post by ice.blade » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:46 am

Hi,

We applied for our naturalisation in Aug 2013(applied as family/couple), received Ceremony confirmation letter from Northampton Council on 19/11/2013 for both us (myself and wife).

And couple of days later(i.e. 21/11/2013) my wife received letter from HO stating her application has been successful and I did not receive any letter as such.

When we called Northampton council on (22/11/2013), to check they confirmed that I can attend the ceremony on the basis that my wife received the letter (since we applied as couple/family) and confirmation of Ceremony from Northampton Council.

Today morning another person from Council confirmed that I cannot attend the ceremony since my application status is not received by them from HO.

Since I am the main applicant and I definitely qualify under their conditions, I should have letter from HO.

Unfortunately the scheduled ceremony is on 18/12/2013 i.e. this Wednesday I need help to understand what are my options and how to get in touch with HO to check the status and request them to send the letter urgently to Northampton Council ?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you....

MattSule

Post by MattSule » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:34 pm

call HO on 08706067766 option 2