ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APPEAL ALLOWED TO THE LIMITED EXTENT

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hazmass
Newly Registered

APPEAL ALLOWED TO THE LIMITED EXTENT

Post by hazmass » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:01 am

Dear forum members i need your expert opinion on my case which is;
my visa for tier 1 entrepreneur was refused on 4th April 2013 (PSW route).
The Reasons were
1 bank statement
2 legal letter
3 lack of advertisement
we appealed against the decision in tribunal and the judge allowed the appeal in LIMITED EXTENT and asked the HO for RECONSIDERATION on august 7th.the judge was agreed with all proofs we provide in hearing but my business partner (2nd applicant) told the judge that our business is not in running yet as we cannot take a risk prior to our visa
now its DECEMBER 30TH AND STILL WAITING FOR HO DECISION.
MY question is
whether
HO WILL ASK FOR MORE PROOFS
OR ISSUED US VISA
(we called HO on 5th dec but they did not have any updates after our appeal decision)

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: APPEAL ALLOWED TO THE LIMITED EXTENT

Post by Princess of Ammi » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:28 am

give them another call today as they are open today. explain them the situation if you do not want to phone them,write your case worker a letter explaining the situation. at this stage you do not need to contact your MP for it because your case is not complicated neither would it make any differnce.

as you mentioned there has not been any activity on your case since appeal decision the last call that you said you gave might have woke them out however you should do any of those things I mentioned above, honestly there is not any other quicker way..

hope you get your matter dealt soon..
thanks,

hazmass
Newly Registered

Post by hazmass » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:16 pm

Dear Princess,
thanks for your quick reply, i was wondering if you could tell me whether our position / case ground is strong or we should not keep any hope from HO and get ready for another refusal & appeal.
regards

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:03 pm

appeal that you won will refrain Home office from Re-refusing you, provided complying with where in policy they say we reserve the right to carry out assessments in accordance with paragraph(''h'') of the immigration rules at any challenge appeals, new application etc. however in any conditions they may ask you to provide further documents if they believe that you are not complying with paragraph ''h''

make sure you are engaged and staying engaged in business activities and Money available at all times is ''h'' all about.
thanks,