ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application after appeal withdrawal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sunny83
Newly Registered

ILR application after appeal withdrawal

Post by Sunny83 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:09 am

Hi,
I hope someone can help me. I was refused for my application of Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa and lodged an appeal on time against the refusal. I completed 10 years long residence while I was waiting for the appeal hearing date . I withdrew the appeal and made a fresh application for indefinite leave to remain on the basis of 10 years Long residency as I was told by many people that I am allowed to be over stayer for maximum of 28 days. Can you please tell me if the home office will refuse my application because I have withdrawn my appeal or they will consider it as I have completed 10 years long residence while waiting on appeal ?
Any comments will be highly appreciated.

asjid73
Pakistan

Re: ILR application after appeal withdrawal

Post by asjid73 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:24 am

Sunny83 wrote:Hi,
I hope someone can help me. I was refused for my application of Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa and lodged an appeal on time against the refusal. I completed 10 years long residence while I was waiting for the appeal hearing date . I withdrew the appeal and made a fresh application for indefinite leave to remain on the basis of 10 years Long residency as I was told by many people that I am allowed to be over stayer for maximum of 28 days. Can you please tell me if the home office will refuse my application because I have withdrawn my appeal or they will consider it as I have completed 10 years long residence while waiting on appeal ?
Any comments will be highly appreciated.
Hi Sunny, don't worry at all my friend was in the same situation, he completed his 10 years while waiting for his hearing date his Tier 1 enterpenuer visa was refused in April 2013, he withdrew his appeal in October 2013, and send his 10 years long residence application and on 10th of January 2014 he got his ILR only after 03 months so, don't worry :wink: :D
ASJID