ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

re-entry to uk after 1 year ban

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shorel
Newly Registered

Post by shorel » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:58 am

hi members, i attained tier 1 visa through agent submitting illegal documents. i stayed in uk for an year and went to hometown.later i wanted to get back to uk. i was questioned at uk airport about how i attained that visa. after sometime of enquiry i myself accepted and confessed about illegal documentation i made that time of applying visa. then i requested not to ban from entering uk becoz i had to give exams at uk in future. then the officer decided to issue 1 year ban which has ended by jan 2013. as the officer told orally, i dont have proof of this 1 year ban. now i applied for visit visa for exams. pls reply how are my chances likely to be issued entry clearance for uk

gj6ab5657
Mood:
India

Re: re-entry to uk after 1 year ban

Post by gj6ab5657 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:50 pm

shorel wrote:hi members, i attained tier 1 visa through agent submitting illegal documents. i stayed in uk for an year and went to hometown.later i wanted to get back to uk. i was questioned at uk airport about how i attained that visa. after sometime of enquiry i myself accepted and confessed about illegal documentation i made that time of applying visa. then i requested not to ban from entering uk becoz i had to give exams at uk in future. then the officer decided to issue 1 year ban which has ended by jan 2013. as the officer told orally, i dont have proof of this 1 year ban. now i applied for visit visa for exams. pls reply how are my chances likely to be issued entry clearance for uk
Hi! shorel,

Did Visa officer has imposed and clause or section into your refusal latter? If yes than which clause imposed? please let us know so some one can answer on your query. Thank you

shorel
Newly Registered

Post by shorel » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:24 am

thanks for ur reply. they gave a letter with a reference number in it about my case. unfortunately i have missed that letter somewhere. i dont know whether they cud be able to trace that reference number by my name or Dob. Quite helpless without that letter. i will try to contact the airlines if they took any photocopy when i arrived at hometown after deportation. will get back on this. thanks

gj6ab5657
Mood:
India

Post by gj6ab5657 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:05 pm

shorel wrote:thanks for ur reply. they gave a letter with a reference number in it about my case. unfortunately i have missed that letter somewhere. i dont know whether they cud be able to trace that reference number by my name or Dob. Quite helpless without that letter. i will try to contact the airlines if they took any photocopy when i arrived at hometown after deportation. will get back on this. thanks
Hi! Shorel, I thing you have to find it out that deportation letter If you apply even UKBA will find out with only your DOB & Surname but before you go ahead my best suggestion find any good solicitor or Visa consultant and let them know regarding your past deportation and 1 year ban history and find out which way you can get Visa back for UK and most important don't do any forge documents again it will be make you permanent ban or 10 year banned for any UK Visas.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:06 am

I am not aware that the ban period for deception is at the discretion of an officer who questions you at the airport. Bans are applied on new applications made in the future rather than existing leave. Existing leave is curtailed. If evidence of deception in a previous entry clearance exists in the UKBA database, the ECO in your location must apply a ban to any future applications for a period of 10 years. That is his obligation per the rules rather than whatever you may have been informed.

But I guess you will find out for sure soon enough.

shorel
Newly Registered

Post by shorel » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:57 am

gj6ab5657 wrote:
shorel wrote:thanks for ur reply. they gave a letter with a reference number in it about my case. unfortunately i have missed that letter somewhere. i dont know whether they cud be able to trace that reference number by my name or Dob. Quite helpless without that letter. i will try to contact the airlines if they took any photocopy when i arrived at hometown after deportation. will get back on this. thanks
Hi! Shorel, I thing you have to find it out that deportation letter If you apply even UKBA will find out with only your DOB & Surname but before you go ahead my best suggestion find any good solicitor or Visa consultant and let them know regarding your past deportation and 1 year ban history and find out which way you can get Visa back for UK and most important don't do any forge documents again it will be make you permanent ban or 10 year banned for any UK Visas.
visa refused.........it has been mentioned deception used n previous application has severly damaged the current application's credibility to apply for uk and ECO is not satisfied that i intend to leave at the end of the visit. paragraph 56k(i)(iii).right of appeal is limited to the grounds in sec 84(1)(c)..not satisfied on the balance of probabilitiesthat i meet all requirements of paragraph 56k
pls help. any suggestion chances of reapply/appeal

shorel
Newly Registered

Post by shorel » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 am

Lucapooka wrote:I am not aware that the ban period for deception is at the discretion of an officer who questions you at the airport. Bans are applied on new applications made in the future rather than existing leave. Existing leave is curtailed. If evidence of deception in a previous entry clearance exists in the UKBA database, the ECO in your location must apply a ban to any future applications for a period of 10 years. That is his obligation per the rules rather than whatever you may have been informed.

But I guess you will find out for sure soon enough.
visa refused.........it has been mentioned deception used n previous application has severly damaged the current application's credibility to apply for uk and ECO is not satisfied that i intend to leave at the end of the visit. paragraph 56k(i)(iii).right of appeal is limited to the grounds in sec 84(1)(c)..not satisfied on the balance of probabilitiesthat i meet all requirements of paragraph 56k
pls help. any suggestion chances of reapply/appeal

no ban has been imposed.. he is happy 1 yaer ban has been served

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Of course they cannot impose any ban if you do not use any deception with current application. But they will not provide you any visa either.

Now, every time you apply for any visa, they will just keep your visa fee and refuse your application with same reference and wordings.

shorel
Newly Registered

Post by shorel » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:25 am

Deviser wrote:Of course they cannot impose any ban if you do not use any deception with current application. But they will not provide you any visa either.

Now, every time you apply for any visa, they will just keep your visa fee and refuse your application with same reference and wordings.
hi there! thanks for replying... i have approached a visa consultant who can do professionally and has told he could arrange the visa with extra set of supportive documents and speak with top people. i stay positive about this because the exam can be given in UK only. if i chose to give in other country, its double the expense compared to UK. have u ever heard of rare cases that had overcome through this kind of refusals and appeals. i dont have much money to spend for extra visa fees , consultant,,etc., but this exams are so important..any suggestions please.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Deviser wrote:Now, every time you apply for any visa, they will just keep your visa fee and refuse your application with same reference and wordings.
I have seen many cases and not even a single applicant get visa approved after ban. Some of them refused 4/5 times with reference of same reason of breach even on medical visas applications.

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:58 am

shorel wrote:hi members, i attained tier 1 visa through agent submitting illegal documents. i stayed in uk for an year and went to hometown.later i wanted to get back to uk. i was questioned at uk airport about how i attained that visa. after sometime of enquiry i myself accepted and confessed about illegal documentation i made that time of applying visa. then i requested not to ban from entering uk becoz i had to give exams at uk in future. then the officer decided to issue 1 year ban which has ended by jan 2013. as the officer told orally, i dont have proof of this 1 year ban. now i applied for visit visa for exams. pls reply how are my chances likely to be issued entry clearance for uk
You have not got any chances in Tier 4 or any other point based categories.
But in future if your circumstances change and you apply as a spouse or partner of a British or EEA person then situation will be different.

It will be difficult but possible to get a visa.And if they still refuse you then you can fight your case.Have a look on AIT decisions

https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov. ... /decisions

WP2008
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by WP2008 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:51 pm

i have approached a visa consultant who can do professionally and has told he could arrange the visa with extra set of supportive documents and speak with top people
This sounds very dodgy. I am sure he is going to charge you a bomb but your result will still be the same. Save that money! "Speaking with top people" etc. does not work in this side of the world. Rules are rules!

shorel
Newly Registered

Re: Re:

Post by shorel » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:33 am

WP2008 wrote:
i have approached a visa consultant who can do professionally and has told he could arrange the visa with extra set of supportive documents and speak with top people
This sounds very dodgy. I am sure he is going to charge you a bomb but your result will still be the same. Save that money! "Speaking with top people" etc. does not work in this side of the world. Rules are rules!
WP2008 wrote:
hi there, thanks for ur comment. u r 100% correct. but i would have not thought of applying in first place if i knew they were fooling around by saying 1 year ban. because of applying, i have already spent scores of pounds for bank balance, college fees, visa fees purely based on the fact that 1 year ban has been served. if they think rules are rules in their part of the world, why did they not ban forever instead of playing around. i have already spent too much time and money for a better outcome on my application but turned out in a bad way. i will give this a last try and hope for the best. thanks for sharing ur experiences.