ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB Test Certificate Expiry

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AzimScot

TB Test Certificate Expiry

Post by AzimScot » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:55 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know how much a TB test certificate costs in Pakistan?

Also, how long is the certificate valid for?

Thanks.

cgame

Post by cgame » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:04 am

3000 rupees roughly.........not sure how long its valid for though

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:11 am

It is normally valid for 6 months after which it expires and you have to pay a further 4000/Rs. So those who get refused and are going through the Appeal process will have to have the TB test done 2 or 3 times. Another money ripping scheme to deprive hardworking people of more money.

I intend to write and make a formal complaint about this to the Embassy and the Home Office.

AzimScot

Post by AzimScot » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:56 pm

is the first one done all the one day or do u need to come back for a 2nd visit but on a 1st application.

cgame

Post by cgame » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:58 am

You need to make an appoitnment at one of the hospitals and they will do the test and you should get the results the next day.......my misses went she was told to do the test get the results and then submit her application

AtherA
Newly Registered

Re: TB Test Certificate Expiry

Post by AtherA » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:43 am

My wife was recently granted her settlement visa for the UK, Early January, after applying for it around 7 months ago from Pakistan. Her TB certificate expired on the 26th of December, however she intends to travel to the uk mid Feb. Now i have seen batelykhan mention in a post that it would be ok for her to bring the expired certificate and the scan that was taken upon entry, however can someone please clarify.
Prefer not to pay for another certificate as the fees have gone up.
Thanks
Mr A