ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entreprenuer Visa Refused/Appeal Refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alimohmand

Tier 1 Entreprenuer Visa Refused/Appeal Refused

Post by alimohmand » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello Guys,

I have a friend of mine whose visa for Tier 1 Entrepneur was refused based on the following:

Contract letter not signed.

Third Party Letter not signed.

These were mainly the reason for rejection, he appealed but got turned down too. Now since then his circumstances have changed.

1 - He has funds in his personal account in excess of the £50k plus maintenance funds.

2 - Although his previous business was based on consultancy but the new one is more likely based on Assets/Goods where as he is buying and selling.

I have suggested the following option:

To Apply as a fresh application For Tier 1 Ent
Register a new company
He can show purchase invoices which does show that he is actively involved in purchasing.
Show Bank Statement that he has the funds.

As a business he is a Director of the company but as a Job Title he falls in Procurement and Sales Manager/Director which is Level 4 NQF.

As he is considering to Apply for a Student visa while I am pursuding him to go for the Entreprenuer visa as he has the required documents to qualify.

Is there something I am missing? any suggestions are much appreciated.

tarun_shreeji

Re: Tier 1 Entreprenuer Visa Refused/Appeal Refused

Post by tarun_shreeji » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:22 pm

HI

ONLY BUYING AND SELLING OF GOODS, IS NOT NQF LEVEL 4 BUSINESS,
SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THE BUSINESS ACTIVITY
THANK YOU
Nqf level 4 business

alimohmand

Re: Tier 1 Entreprenuer Visa Refused/Appeal Refused

Post by alimohmand » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:55 am

Thanks for your response though I have reviewed the following:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... orkers.pdf
SOC 3541 Buyers and procurement officers

Example job tasks:

attends trade fairs, shows and demonstrations to research new product lines and suppliers,
checks catalogues;
 keeps up with market trends and chooses products/services;
 assesses budgetary limitations and customer requirements and decides on quantity, type, range
and quality of goods or services to be bought;
assesses bids from suppliers, finds suppliers and negotiates prices;
helps negotiate contract with supplier and specifies details of goods or services required;
looks at ways to improve supply networks, presents new ideas to senior management team;
ensures that delivered items comply with order, monitors quality of incoming goods and returns
unsatisfactory or faulty items, mo nitors performance and makes sure targets are met;
 supervises clerical, administrative and warehouse distribution staff, deals with recruitment and
training;
 works closely with merchandisers who allocate stock and develop sales forecasts;
 maintains records and prepares reports as necessary.

109 Related job titles:
 Buyer
Procurement officer
Purchasing consultant
Project coordinaton

Please correct me if I am wrong.