ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What happens if my company's sponsorship licence is revoked?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ron53
Newly Registered

What happens if my company's sponsorship licence is revoked?

Post by ron53 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:37 pm

Hello, I am from Thailand. I have a Tier 2 visa but my company is subject to a UKBA sponsorship action plan. My company has been B-listed twice within the same 4-year licence period and we are awaiting a decision from the UKBA as to whether we will be awarded another B rating. If so, the company's licence will be revoked and all migrants will have 60 days to find a new sponsor.

However, I'm currently abroad outside the UK on vacation. My visa is valid until September 2014. Will I be permitted to re-enter the UK if my company's licence is revoked while I'm abroad?

Thank you.

The Station Agent

Re: What happens if my company's sponsorship licence is revo

Post by The Station Agent » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:07 pm

I believe you won't be re-admitted to work. The officer might choose to let you in so that you can make arrangements to tie up your belongings / arrangements. If you could get another CoS from another sponsor within a very short time-frame you could apply to vary your stay while here.