ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal pending & about child visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bhargav24

appeal pending & about child visa

Post by bhargav24 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:13 pm

hi friends,
I am new to the forum . my wife's visa was refused because of a spelling mistake by western union.Appeal heard on 27 JAN.hopefully should be allowed..(1)first slip got right name. (2)confirmation from western union.(3)Two emails from western union proof name is correct.(4) Local MP made inquiry and name is correct and mp write to the judge as well what he done to solve the issue.BUT MY PROBLEM IS ABOUT MY SON'S VISA BECAUSE WHEN THE REFUSE THE VISA MY WIFE WAS PREGNANT THAT TIME WE TELL THE UKBA AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION through medical test report.AND at hearing date I write my statement to the judge and mention it so judge knows that same letter send to POU.

WANT TO KNOW IF APPEAL ALLOWED WILL MY SON GET VISA WITH MY WIFE OR NOT. MY STATUS IS ILR FROM 2011. BABY born 2013. married 2012. what I should do ? ADVICE PLEASE. THANKS.