ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hiraumar

Re: JR Time Line and UKBA not Submitted the Answer Yet

Post by Hiraumar » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi all

I had oral hearing today which lasted 1hour judge grant me leave for JR discussion was only abt legal representative letter which i provided later Ho representative said it was missing but we actually sent that judge said you could ask that anyways she gave permission for JR and HO ask 35days to respond now so five more weeks

winthiscase
Newly Registered

Post by winthiscase » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Thanks Guys for sharing your JR experience here. I was previously on PSW visa, but my T1E was refused Last July with no appeal rights for applying 2 days after visa expiry. TSOL asked for 21 days extension three times which expired last Dec.
Please I need an advice on how to convince a prospective client/employer on my eligibility to work while waiting for the JR process. I would like to know if I can get a letter from the high court or UKBA proving my right to work until JR process is concluded. Thanks

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:23 am

@hiraumer
i hope they decide your case before 5 weeks and grant you leave to remain as tier1

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:31 am

@winthiscase

do u hav valid visa?? Tell your solicitor abt this issue they will write a letter with reference to immigration and human rights law which will enable your clients and other people to understand your current status here in the UK

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:06 am

Thanks adi
You going to get some update on Monday??

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:16 pm

@ hiraumer
We wrote to TS twice 1st on 13 Jan and reminder on 23rd Jan regarding about signed consent order and we did mention in our letter that if HO did not get back to us at the end of this week we will have no option and to contact court due to lack of commitment by HO any future costs we will impose on HO to pay. TS advised me to wait until MON and see what happens but Mon is gone :(

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:01 pm

Hi adi could you please help me I received letter today which states If permission has been granted i have to pay £215 in 7days I need to pay now or later as HO ask 35days to respond

Basra

Hello

Post by Basra » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:31 pm

@HiraUmar,
I read your post and case situation, I have gone through the same procedure expect my JR has been granted on written grounds and you have been through oral hearing. Yes it is just to come in to your knowledge that if your JR application will granted for hearing then you have to pay £215 pounds with in 7 days but not now....secondly if TS will not able to submit their answer with in 35 days, decision will be one sided in your favour.(in my case judge gave them 21 days to submit the answer)...Most of the time if you JR permission has granted TS will be send to you consent letter( negotiation out of the court depend on your case strength ).....same as I have received after JR application granted for JR hearing.....Hop it will be in your favour...
An update in my case I have written back to TS against their consent letter(if you will do reconsider my application with in 4 weeks and pay back all my expenses then i will withdraw my application from the court) let see what they will answer....
HiraUmar you case as normal so dnt need to worry about it.....

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:41 pm

Thanks a lot for your answer much appreciated

adi786

Post by adi786 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:33 pm

@ hira umer

Totally agree with detail answer of basra :) You don't have to pay right now wait and see as soon as your permission will be granted then you have to pay £215 if you are lucky they might offer you out of court settlement

Gud luck

Hiraumar

Post by Hiraumar » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:08 pm

Thanks adi

adi786

Post by adi786 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:35 pm

@ all
just an update on my case after giving ample opportunities to HO to decide my case with in 4-6 weeks time period. It has been over 8 weeks now and i am fed up now so after long discussion with my solicitor and barrister we decided that on Monday my solicitor going to submit my case to the court and will tell them about the agreement of 4-6 weeks for new decision which HO failed to fulfil.

Because i don't care any more any more what their decision would be all i want is the fair decision and specially on time because i need to plan quite few things which is affecting because of these morons

PLS pray for all

Basra

Hello

Post by Basra » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:28 pm

@Adi786,
Your situation is very upset,Dear I told you before HO do not follow these types of consent agreement,consent order just a sort of tact to avoid from court, One of my friend was under the same sort of situation but when TS asked for withdraw the case from court under consent agreement he refused HO and said do my decision first then I will withdraw my case from the respected court, then HO give positive decision within 2 weeks.....
My solicitor written TS do decision with in 4 weeks but I am thinking to rephrase my condition as do my decision first then I will withdraw...I will speak to my solicitor on Monday,,,Hope is the best for all....

adi786

Post by adi786 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:33 pm

@ Basra
I think everything happen for the best. Ya do amend your consent order and don't give them any time frame as it don't work at all. In my case it's is legally written that Ho needs to pay me every cost which I incurred by bringing this application.

Basra

Hello

Post by Basra » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:09 pm

@Adi786,
I your case HO agreed to pay cost of your case? if yes then did they pay back to you or not yet? secondly how cost did you claim from HO, I mean barrister,lawyer costs or what else you have claimed for that? please answer in details? Thank you,,because it will help me...Thank you

adi786

Post by adi786 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:13 pm

@ Basra

Once this visa issue will be resolved them I will fill the claim form. I will submit every cost which incurred uptil now since judicial review has been filed. I have invoices of payments I made it to my solicitor and judicial review fees at the court
Cos now I want every single penny from them
I will let you know the details of my claim form in few days

inaya
Newly Registered

Post by inaya » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:34 am

Salam everybody,
Just one update in my case.my partner won the appeal in first tire tribunal last week, but my hearing is in high court 6of fab our refusal reasons were same. I m confused what will happen next please pray for me . Thanks

adi786

Post by adi786 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:46 pm

@ all
Just an update on my Case as you all know My solicitor contacted TS last week we got reply finally yest. These people surely knows how to play game with words. They responded us and said due to some verification my decision wasn't made on time and they will issue me decision with in 1 month time.

Now i don't know what to say what should be my next step. I am thinking to tell my solicitor to write them a letter that issue me decision in a week time or i m going back to court. I need your advice your advice will help me to think.

Thanks

Basra

hello

Post by Basra » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:51 am

@Adi786,
I told you earlier they will not give you decision before 3 months,if you read consent letter there is mention that they will reconsider your application with in 3 moths so what ever you put conditions on them like give decision with in 4 to 5 weeks they will not follow them,,,,so its useless to put condition that I will with draw my case from court if you will give decision with in 4 or 5 weeks what ever time......
as UKBA motive to delaying application especially JR application just because of applicant get fed up and withdraw their application and leave the country........as like me my situation in my back home really worst now as you know I am here last 9 years,,so it will be really difficult for me to take decision either wait them or withdraw my application and leave the country...Allah know what will happen but I am hopeless now...

kevin185080
Newly Registered

Post by kevin185080 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:25 am

Hi all. My case was a little bit different but I had to go to jr to get it sorted. When it comes to jr, please never give up and the last thing you do is coming to a consent with ho. I lodge jr in August 2013 and I received my visa 3 weeks ago. I had all sorts of threatening letter from ho to withdraw jr but never gave up. Be clear in your letters that the only way is your way. Even if ho accepts they were wrong, do not withdraw jr.. The time it takes them to send letters backward and forward, they could easily reach a decision and I mentioned this in one of my letters. Adi, I suggest you go back to court and mentioned that they have also breached your trust in your letter and unless you get a decision, you will not back down. Never give up as there is nothing to lose.

Basra

Hello,

Post by Basra » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:58 pm

@Kevin,
Congratulation for your visa, yes you are right in some extend but the things is if you take them in court and they can withdraw their decision on hearing day as well, and judge obviously will order to do decision again,
my point is, is there any way out that if we receive a consent latter from HO and we impose condition that ok fine do decision first than we will withdraw application from the court?
what sort of threatening you had received from HO? please reply.Thank you

kevin185080
Newly Registered

Post by kevin185080 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:04 pm

I had a letter saying that their decision was unlawful and that I should withdraw jr and it's not guaranteed that I will get a decision in my favour. I refused to withdraw. Another letter saying they will to reconsider within 4 weeks if I withdraw and if I did not, it will take longer. I did not withdraw. Another letter came saying they were going to ask court to allocate all the cost to me as they have acknowledged they were wrong and that am losing the court's time and their time by not withdrawing. Even then I did not withdraw. I wrote back to them saying the time it's taking them to try and get me to withdraw, they could have easily have made a decision and that I will not withdraw under any of their conditions but under mine. My barrister did an ' undertaking' with our conditions on it. It also took them 2 month to respond to my PAP which I used against them saying because of this, I could trust their word. All these letters were copied to the court as well. They also asked for 4 extensions before hand and I opposed every one of them.

adi786

Post by adi786 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:47 pm

@ Kevin

Congratulation on your visa I hope you will have prosper future a had. I will contact my solicitor tomorrow to write a letter to court and advise them about the situation. In my HO accepted the cost which I incurred in order to bring this JR. So they are willing to pay it back as soon as new decision arrives.

@ basra be hopeful and think positive. Allah will help us all and inshallah sooner rather than later we will accomplish our desire goals and I am hoping u and me will receive positive results in this month :) bz its my lucky month :P i was born in this month.
When ever you get fedup just share your feelings on this forum it will help. I know how it feel

Basra

Hello,

Post by Basra » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:04 pm

@Kevin and Adi,
Kevin its mean you got the decision I mean visa then you have withdraw your JR application from the court or before decision you have withdrawn your JR application from the court?
adi the cause of frustration is this is not a rocket science,why they are taking this long time....

adi786

Post by adi786 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:03 am

@ basra they just want people to get fed up and just accept their decision so thats why they just playing time consuming tactics. I my self have applied for this application in AUG 2012 and still don't know how long my battle will continue although my account still hold the desired funds but no visa still thats sucks Bz i know there are so many people got approvals even they did not maintained the funds for long. SO HO is full of stupid people