ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA-COHABITATION(over 2 years)/awaiting appeal

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

crosar
Newly Registered

EEA-COHABITATION(over 2 years)/awaiting appeal

Post by crosar » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:45 pm

Hi everyone
i am currently leaving with my partner an EEA member for more than 2years, we made an application sometimes in july 2013 and in december it was refused. lawyer advised the reason was lame and can only be related to my previous application prior to leaving with my EEA partner.

we ahve since filed an appeal within the deadline, however am at a cross road where my partner is unwilling tot get married subject to her conceiving in addition she has a sick mother that is taking most of her time back in netherlands.

as we are not sure of the appeal date yet, my concern is growing as to where this leaves me amidst her current circumstance, also would love to meet with my potential mother in-law at a point.

could someone please advice on what to do?