ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT QUERY ON PERMANENT RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS

This is the area of this board to discuss the referendum taking place in the UK on 23rd June 2016. Also to discuss the ramifications of the EU-UK deal.

Differing views will be respected. Rudeness to other members will not be welcome.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ga9888bz
Newly Registered

URGENT QUERY ON PERMANENT RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS

Post by ga9888bz » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:50 pm

I am in a very difficult situation and I would be very grateful if anyone can assist me. I have been in the UK since 2007, as this was when Bulgaria joined the EU and I am currently in process of applying for permanent residency. I went to university from 2010 – 2013(funded by student loan) whilst I was also working on a part time basis. Unfortunately, I wasn’t aware that I was required to have a comprehensive sickness insurance. I have been working on a full time basis since 2013, but I have also started a post graduate course since 2015 due to end in 2017. I am very much concerned of whether I would be considered to be a “ qualified person “ for the purposes of the relevant legislation , since I didn’t apply for comprehensive sickness insurance whilst I was in full time education. Can anyone assist ?

noajthan

Re: URGENT QUERY ON PERMANENT RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS

Post by noajthan » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:51 pm

No need for multiple posts.

Your other post moved to correct forum: EEA forum.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.