ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Car advise

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

O_Relly

Car advise

Post by O_Relly » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:26 pm

Hi - I am sure there are plenty of car enthusiasts in the forum and hopefully they can help. I am researching used car buying options etc and would like to know if there are any good online discussion forums that perhaps someone here can recommend ?

I tried honestjohn.co.uk and am also getting some help, but would just like to know if there are other good ones that are out there ?

Cheers,
OR
Cheers,
OR

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Car advise

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:28 pm

O_Relly wrote:Hi - I am sure there are plenty of car enthusiasts in the forum and hopefully they can help. I am researching used car buying options etc and would like to know if there are any good online discussion forums that perhaps someone here can recommend ?

I tried honestjohn.co.uk and am also getting some help, but would just like to know if there are other good ones that are out there ?

Cheers,
OR
http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:47 pm

That was quick. Thanks Wanderer.
Cheers,
OR

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:01 pm

O_Relly wrote:That was quick. Thanks Wanderer.
Good site, always advisable thought to lurk a bit before asking what might be considered a daft question! Or they start piss-taking!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:12 pm

Wanderer wrote:
O_Relly wrote:That was quick. Thanks Wanderer.
Good site, always advisable thought to lurk a bit before asking what might be considered a daft question! Or they start piss-taking!
No worries, can expect that of any good 'no-nonsense' forum :-)
Cheers.
Cheers,
OR