ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settling via Tier 1 General - Salary score - Rule Change

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

santhoap

Settling via Tier 1 General - Salary score - Rule Change

Post by santhoap » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi, I will be applying for ILR via Tier 1 General in next year end. I expect from April 2015 there will be only one scoring calculation for salary ranges. Currently in the ILR form for Question A7, there are two sets of ranges to calculate points for salary range depends on April 2010. Whether my expectation is wrong or not. Because If my expectation is true then I need to earn more to get the required score that means I need to change my job. So please let me know whether the rule change is possible or not. Looking for your thoughts, friends.

Malik44

Re: Settling via Tier 1 General - Salary score - Rule Chang

Post by Malik44 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:59 pm

No you have to earn same salary and secure same points on which your 1st Tier 1 G application approved.

O_Relly

Re: Settling via Tier 1 General - Salary score - Rule Chang

Post by O_Relly » Wed May 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Malik44 wrote:No you have to earn same salary and secure same points on which your 1st Tier 1 G application approved.
Incorrect advise. I know this thread is quite old and from 2014, but updating here just for the record.

The points for earnings are awarded based on the relevant salary table depending on the 1s successful T1G application. Prior to 6th April 2010 would come under old rules, old table.
Cheers,
OR