ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long term ILR eligibility?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kkkTier1

10 years long term ILR eligibility?

Post by kkkTier1 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:19 pm

Hi,

Can someone confirm whether i am eligible for ILR under long residency please? I applied for student visa before expires but HO sent my application back as invalid as i used wrong version of the application form.Then i filled the correct application but by that time my student visa was expired and also my 2nd application rejected due to issue with bank statement. I got refusal letter saying i had to leave the country as i didn't have appeal as i sent my application after expiring visa. I contacted a solicitor and he sent request to reconsider my application but HO advised to apply again and i had applied again and after that i got visa and everything going well. would that affect/break my 10 years residency?

Could someone advise please?

Thanks in advance.....

Regards
KKR tier 1

Mrchaany

Re: 10 years long term ILR eligibility?

Post by Mrchaany » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:16 am

if you applied within the time frame such as each and every application submitted be deadline so you are eligible for ILR.
if you fulfill other requirement.
thanks

kkkTier1

Re: 10 years long term ILR eligibility?

Post by kkkTier1 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:04 pm

Thanks for the confirmation,Business2business!!
Business2business wrote:if you applied within the time frame such as each and every application submitted be deadline so you are eligible for ILR.
if you fulfill other requirement.
thanks