ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years residency

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rahul1981
Newly Registered

10 years residency

Post by Rahul1981 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:21 pm

My tier1 entrepreneur visa was refused and then it was dismissed from first and upper tribunal as well. I made a fresh application as a student with in 28 days, then it was granted but the total time scale was more than 28 days (from upper tier
refusal to get visa). Now my questin is wheather my long residency has been broken or not?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 10 years residency

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:28 pm

CR001 wrote:Please do not make Multiple Posts (click) on the same topic in the different forums.

You have already been provided with an answer in Your other thread (click) in the Indefinite Leave to Remain forum and you should continue your queries in that topic.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1230259
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.