ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

200k entrepreneur from kuwait

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fidodido
Newly Registered

200k entrepreneur from kuwait

Post by fidodido » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:22 am

Hi all
i am new member on this forum...
I got refusal 2 times as i had applied from Kuwait.

First refusal was that the bank refused to give a statement about disposal funds to the uk and i didnot submit any business plan as it was not required.

in the second fresh application, i transferred all my funds to the UK bank and also submit business plan and market research as my plan to start a new security company with the investment of 200k. They called me for an interview and the officer was questioning me like as i am already running security company from the past 5 years.

Currently i m working as an assistant accounts and funds are gift from my father.

Please help what to do now as they gave me option for administrative review.

your help and suggestions will be appreciated

passion5

Re: 200k entrepreneur from kuwait

Post by passion5 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:02 am

hi can u plz explain in detail what were refusal grounds in term of not providing business plan want were the refusal grounds regarding the money from ur father,,plz provide detail refusal words mentioned in the refusal letter so that i could suggest for AR

fidodido
Newly Registered

Post by fidodido » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:10 am

eco comments was that you have provided of the funds available as required however he is not satisfied with the genuineness of y application for the following reasons:

1-you stated at interview that your business plan was compiled by yourself. However, when you questioned on specific times in your business plan you didn't appear to know of its content. For example, at interview you were asked how much you expected the cost of hiring the security guards. you stated at interview that you will pay them the minimum wage whilst your business plan states that you will spend 72,350 pounds for six months. you then stated its for admin staff only. you were unable to give me a cost projection about hiring of security guards.
2-you told that no experience in security business but told that your real brother is working as a security guard. you told me that u require SIA license and kept on stating that you apply for NI and business license but did demonstrate what other licenses or courses or training required.
3-you were asked about threats n risk assessments and answered will fulfill the requirements of our clients. i m not satisfied that u reach the expected legal requirements in the UK.
4-your business plan is not feasible as you didn't told me cost of hiring staff.
5-lack of market research
6-you mention in business plan that your staff would go under intensive training but u kept saying you will hire consultants and some online courses.(here i was mean to say about my admin staff and he was considering security guards).

he refuse my application under paragraph 245D (f) of the immigration rules.

I would also like to mention that I have visit visa till 2015 and all my funds are in UK natwest bank. If now I will travel on my valid visit visa but at the airport they will torture me as I had already experienced this situation last time.

Kindly advise me what to do... I am really very upset...

passion5

Post by passion5 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:07 am

sorry so hear all above,
First of all if you have a valid visit visa you dont need to worry about any thing. your tier 1 is refused and visit visa is intact. They cant do any thing regarding ur visit visa. as you said they humiliated you last time in UK entry port why not you take them in the court as on race discrimination. You have right to enter the UK if you have a valid visa regardless you have/had refused in any other category. My suggestion if to hire a perfect soilictor and get the Amin Review prepared from him. Dont do it your self. U have a very strong ground of UK experience which you can demonstrate in The AR. Did you submit the copy of Business plan before or after interview? if not them get a perfect business plan ready as per your interview record which must match your words and statement.

Dont give up fly UK and take the services of a lawyer to get the AR SENT to the UKBA ADRESS MENTIONED IN YOUR LETTER.

Good luck

passion5

Post by passion5 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:14 am

when u were refused first time for not providing a business plan what where the actual words of ECO about the Business plan could u plz recall that?

fidodido
Newly Registered

Post by fidodido » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:29 am

i applied through solicitor and of course we will do AR ...i gave business plan with my application.

last time my solicitor told me there is no requirement of business plan as you are investing 200K..

last time refusal eco comment was : I am not satisfied with the genuineness or your application because you have not demonstrated any evidence of your proposed business or market research into your chosen business sector. You have also not demonstrated any evidence of your previous educational and business experience.

please advise me is there any chances for changing.

Many Thanks

fidodido
Newly Registered

Post by fidodido » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Hello other members

Please suggest me what to do.
Whats your opinion? I will get visa or not?

fidodido
Newly Registered

Post by fidodido » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:34 am

hey guys

please give me your suggestions...

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:15 am

They are just blind nothing else. When u have already transferred your money to uk I think they should give u a chance. I m sure the guy who have interviewed u , don't have much knowledge of business. If u have appeal right you should appeal

fidodido
Newly Registered

Post by fidodido » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:05 pm

Thanks for suggesting