ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

accountant needed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

johndoe789

accountant needed

Post by johndoe789 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:15 pm

Hi

My friend needs an accountant for his business.

A background of his business, he is running a company with three employees and himself and looking for an accountant who could manage all of this affairs.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: accountant needed

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:34 pm

This is an immigration forum, not an accountant forum. Has your friend tried the yellow pages or Google?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

live4pride
- thin ice -

Re: accountant needed

Post by live4pride » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:35 am

lol fair enough.. but mate hes seeking help for someone else.. I would expect you to ask if his friend on Tier 1 Ent visa if I were you.. anyway.. sort out your mood swings first.. made me laugh
CR001 wrote:This is an immigration forum, not an accountant forum. Has your friend tried the yellow pages or Google?
where there's a will there's a way