ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

administrative review outcome

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

usmansunny
Newly Registered

administrative review outcome

Post by usmansunny » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:36 pm

salam fellows need some help
i applied as tier 1 entrepreneur team from pakistan below is my timeline
applied online 9-02-2016
documents submitted manually in gerry
12-02-2016
refusal letter received 24-02-2016
reason of refusal
ECO awarded 70 points out of 95 and the reason he gave I'm not satisfied that you have access to £200000 although i submitted all bank letters as per ukvi format our business is gunding by four persons we also submitted affidavits and legal support letter which was verified by lawyer still they refused our application I'm really worried I've applied for administrative review one week ago uvki has returned all our documents today except those third party bank letters
do u guys think it's a minor mistake and are there chances that they overturn their decision plz suggest
I'll be greatful to you all
thanks

usmansunny
Newly Registered

Re: administrative review outcome

Post by usmansunny » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:38 am

comment please
thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:21 am

UKVI has all the rights to question your claims and it seems they could not establish that you genuinely have access to 200K for whatever reason.
No one can know if the UKVI has approved your visa. You will be informed by them if they change their decision however 99% of the times, admin review will not change the original decision.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:45 am

Zimba

Do you have any idea why the appeals system was removed?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:04 am

dd156 wrote:Zimba

Do you have any idea why the appeals system was removed?
It was removed by Immigration Act 2014 as the process was expensive, time consuming and also gave many migrants extra time to stay here legally without even having a strong case. Appeal system is now available only to human rights cases.
A migrant with an appeal pending was covered under section 3C of immigration rules, which meant you can remain legally in the UK until your appeal is concluded. In many cases, migrants stayed even several years without an official visa where at the end they lost their cases.
I personally think it should have not been scrapped but reformed, but Theresa May and conservatives pushed for it to be scrapped completely.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

usmansunny
Newly Registered

Post by usmansunny » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:47 pm

zimba
do u think i have good chance in JR? as I gave all affidavits from third parties and legal support letter verified by solicitor and still UKVI says you've not provided any evidence that you have access to £200000
now im going for JR please comment
thanks

usmansunny
Newly Registered

Post by usmansunny » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:33 am

dear fellows comment please
thnx

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:35 am

usmansunny wrote:zimba
do u think i have good chance in JR? as I gave all affidavits from third parties and legal support letter verified by solicitor and still UKVI says you've not provided any evidence that you have access to £200000
now im going for JR please comment
thanks
How can I know ? I do not know what you have submitted and I have no idea if the evidence submitted is genuine or acceptable. You better get a solicitor to review your application and documents first before embarking on the expensive JR route.