ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

advertisement requirement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jaggers

advertisement requirement

Post by Jaggers » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:49 pm

After 11th of july according to new rules is it compulsory to show advertisement of business before this date as part of business activity?

I am registered as self employed from last year and showing business bank account activity for more than a year now.

Can I still make an application without advertisement?

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Rockey
Member of Standing

Re: advertisement requirement

Post by Rockey » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:11 pm

As per new rule u must have to show advertisement before 11th of July dates..In case you dont have ones , you can show your contracts , business bank statements, visiting cards, domain purchasing proofs , facebook, googleplus, yell.com, and many ads..

wish u good luck
Best Regards

Rockey

Jaggers

Re: advertisement requirement

Post by Jaggers » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:19 pm

Rockey wrote:As per new rule u must have to show advertisement before 11th of July dates..In case you dont have ones , you can show your contracts , business bank statements, visiting cards, domain purchasing proofs , facebook, googleplus, yell.com, and many ads..

wish u good luck

Thanks very much I do have contracts, business account statements, purchasing prof and visiting cards but no website.

Thanks for your reply and good luck to you as well