ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice for Enterpreneur Tier 1 UK 200 k (business plan)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Asefchdry

Advice for Enterpreneur Tier 1 UK 200 k (business plan)

Post by Asefchdry » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:45 am

HI All Gurus..

I need you advice , i am planning to apply for subject with my sister as team member, belong to service based jobs and with no business experience.

I have prepared a detailed business plan for business consultancy and business development , marketing research inclusing the cash flow etc.

We have all met with requirments within the policy

Will you please guide us that is this be ok to have this bsuiness plan of business consultancy or something else.

Asefchdry

Re: Advice for Enterpreneur Tier 1 UK 200 k (business plan)

Post by Asefchdry » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:27 am

Asefchdry wrote:HI All Gurus..

I need you advice , i am planning to apply for subject with my sister as team member, belong to service based jobs and with no business experience.

I have prepared a detailed business plan for business consultancy and business development , marketing research inclusing the cash flow etc.

Will you please guide us that is this be ok to have this bsuiness plan of business consultancy or something else.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Re: Advice for Enterpreneur Tier 1 UK 200 k (business plan)

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:45 pm

As you are applying for the 200k visa, you can do any kind of business, but the business must be legal.

You can even sell Underwear's if you want
Asefchdry wrote:HI All Gurus..