ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice on Admin Review

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wpuk2013

Advice on Admin Review

Post by wpuk2013 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Dear All,

I & My partner applied for Tier-1 Entrepreneur visa via £200K routie outside UK, after interview my partner got refusal, because his ECO was unable to trace my application internally and also he raised some concern on business plan. After his admin review they have admitted that they have tracked my application, but he hasn't submitted any evidence on my source of fund. Practically it was never possible to submit two sets of original document together, because I have submitted my document along with my application. My partner has requested for second review, also if needed he will re-apply soon.

Now after few days I got refusal, only one reason my ECO has mentioned that because my partner got refusal I don't have access to another £100K.

We both opened two joined bank account with fund over £200K, as a joint account holder I have access to all £200K and I should have granted entry clearance. My partner might get his visa either in second review or on his fresh application.

Now I need to apply for admin review, I can say as joint account holder I have access to the fund, but can I also add a new bank letter confirming that as joint account holder I have access to the entire fund? My partner can give a consent letter that it doesn't matter who get the visa first but I have access to the fund!!

Pls advice, thank you all.

Kind Regards

rizarifpk123456

Re: Advice on Admin Review

Post by rizarifpk123456 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:45 pm

To my knowledge you cannot submit fresh evidence after getting a refusal.
You best chance may lay within the docents you submitted. I suppose you formed a team of entrepreneurs and for that you may have signed an agreement between both of you mentioning your agreement for the formation of your team. Now notmally in this agreement people do write a line confirming that if any of the team member gets refusal, the funds will still be available to other team member. If you have such agreent submitted or any such thing written in your or your friends declaration, you can get the decision overturned in your favour

wpuk2013

Re: Advice on Admin Review

Post by wpuk2013 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:49 am

wpuk2013 wrote:Dear All,

I & My partner applied for Tier-1 Entrepreneur visa via £200K routie outside UK, after interview my partner got refusal, because his ECO was unable to trace my application internally and also he raised some concern on business plan. After his admin review they have admitted that they have tracked my application, but he hasn't submitted any evidence on my source of fund. Practically it was never possible to submit two sets of original document together, because I have submitted my document along with my application. My partner has requested for second review, also if needed he will re-apply soon.

Now after few days I got refusal, only one reason my ECO has mentioned that because my partner got refusal I don't have access to another £100K.

We both opened two joined bank account with fund over £200K, as a joint account holder I have access to all £200K and I should have granted entry clearance. My partner might get his visa either in second review or on his fresh application.

Now I need to apply for admin review, I can say as joint account holder I have access to the fund, but can I also add a new bank letter confirming that as joint account holder I have access to the entire fund? My partner can give a consent letter that it doesn't matter who get the visa first but I have access to the fund!!

Pls advice, thank you all.

Kind Regards
rizarifpk123456 wrote:To my knowledge you cannot submit fresh evidence after getting a refusal.
You best chance may lay within the docents you submitted. I suppose you formed a team of entrepreneurs and for that you may have signed an agreement between both of you mentioning your agreement for the formation of your team. Now notmally in this agreement people do write a line confirming that if any of the team member gets refusal, the funds will still be available to other team member. If you have such agreent submitted or any such thing written in your or your friends declaration, you can get the decision overturned in your favour
No we haven't made any such agreement or MoU, but we opened a joined account which clearly show both of us name...obliviously any of us can have access to the fund.......how can I defend my this argument?? we never thought they will mess up internally, they should have tracked my application....