ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

advice on investment consideration

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jasjivkohli
Newly Registered

advice on investment consideration

Post by jasjivkohli » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:11 am

is the business of buying old properties in auction, even residential, and selling them after proper repairs be considered as investment to be done after obtaining entrepreneur tier 1 UK visa?
All the funds(£200000) will be kept in an established business account, and all the transactions of purchase, repairs and sale of properties will be carried out through it.

Member of Standing

Re: advice on investment consideration

Post by 10020132 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:00 am

No
As the do not consider prowpety development as relevant business

jasjivkohli
Newly Registered

Post by jasjivkohli » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:09 am

I am planing to takeover some running covenience stores in the UK on the entrepreneur visa. I wanted to know that will the amount paid to someone for taking over their business (goodwill, leasehold rights, stock,etc.) be considered as the amount invested in business?

jasjivkohli
Newly Registered

urgent help on investment funds

Post by jasjivkohli » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:00 pm

I am applying for tier 1 entrepreneur visa (£200000) as an entrepreneur team with my father. Money is win my fathers bank account. We are opening a joint account and transfering the funds over there. In this scenario is it necessary to have the funds for atleast 90days or fresh funds will do?

noajthan

Re: urgent help on investment funds

Post by noajthan » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:27 am

jasjivkohli wrote:I am applying for tier 1 entrepreneur visa (£200000) as an entrepreneur team with my father. Money is win my fathers bank account. We are opening a joint account and transfering the funds over there. In this scenario is it necessary to have the funds for atleast 90days or fresh funds will do?
Have you reviewed the appropriate, comprehensive guidance?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

jasjivkohli
Newly Registered

entrepreneur team maintenance funds

Post by jasjivkohli » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:08 am

I am applying as an entrepreneur team. We are showing invesstment funds in an joint account. Can i show my maintenance funds (maintained from more than 90days) in that joint account? My partner will be showing his maintenance funds in his own personal account.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: urgent help on investment funds

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:10 am

Please keep all your questions on the same application in a single topic. Please see Board T&Cs on Multiple Posting (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:34 am

jasjivkohli wrote:I am planing to takeover some running covenience stores in the UK on the entrepreneur visa. I wanted to know that will the amount paid to someone for taking over their business (goodwill, leasehold rights, stock,etc.) be considered as the amount invested in business?
No.
Suggest you start by reading the relevance guidance for this visa.

Start here:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _0_EXT.pdf
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.