ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After New Rules of tier 1

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

uzzi2009
Newly Registered

After New Rules of tier 1

Post by uzzi2009 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:10 am

Hi guys..
I am just wondering if somebody help me...I planned to sstart my business before my Psw visa is exipring in DDecember....But there are some restrictions come out frm HO as they mentioned if we didnt register our company before 24th june or self employed we cant apply for this category for entrepreneur tier 1 visa..I didnt register my company at all nor I registered myself as a self employed at all.can anybody tell me is there way still available so I can apply for this entrepreneur tier1 category...I am really worried now as all my business setup is seems going waste.please somebody tell me if there is a way out of it and what is the better way or any other alternative if it.

Thanks

Regards

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: After New Rules of tier 1

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:08 am

@ uzzi2009, if you are able to get funding of 50k from govt. seed and govt department with the exception of Venture capital then you should be fine.

Another option is to apply from overseas through the 200k cash route.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.