ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any one applied after 11th July rules and got visa ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sonye

Re: Any one applied after 11th July rules and got visa ?

Post by Sonye » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Congratulations to all of you that have received your visa!
everyone of you have been so helpful. Yunas thank you so much for everything.
I have just submitted my application. Hopefully, I will celebrate with you all soon

mk074
Pakistan

Post by mk074 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Respected Younas,

First of all many many congratulations for your Visa approval. May all the goodness greet you further on every step of your life.

The maintence statement which was send to the homeoffice was 3 monthly statements ( April, May, June) downloaded from the internet banking and get stamped from the bank. From 1st of July to 19 July, it was printed from the bank and get stamped from the bank as monthly statement was not generated at the that time and homeoffice thinks that some sequence is missing. Now the three month copy statement ordered from the bank and recieved at home address is send to HO last Tuesday. I hope this will resolve the issue. Whats ur expert opinion on this... ?

Secondly, i do transfer some balance from personl account to business account but balance was maintened all the time. Now let c what home office response.

The file is well propared with with all the evidences.. Am hoping for the best and InshallaH ALLAH tallah will bless all of us.

I will further keep posting

yunas wrote:
mk074 wrote:Hi yonus,

Good to see your file which has been packed with lots of evdiences to secure visa.

I have applied the same and has given biometrics on 26 of August and later home office contact me to send maintenece statement again by 12 of septermberwhich has been sent. Now wll wait

Could you please confirm any news from your side..
Dear as I posted above timeline from start to approved. HO didn't contacted me for any document. Why would they ask for maintenance funds rather Investment funds is a surprise with no clue what they are upto, does that mean Your investment funds are fine. Did you transferred any payment to investment funds account from your maintenance funds account?

Thanks.

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:22 am

Sonye wrote:Congratulations to all of you that have received your visa!
everyone of you have been so helpful. Yunas thank you so much for everything.
I have just submitted my application. Hopefully, I will celebrate with you all soon
I think your's would be one of the last applications made under PSW -> T1 E route.
Good Luck and keep updating your timeline.

Sonye

Post by Sonye » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:13 am

I have already submitted my application, but i just got an email from HO saying I no longer have the right to remain in the UK. I submitted my application within 28 days that was given to me (my lawyer contacted me on 22 aug after he got a letter from UT dismissing my appeal). Has anyone had this experience?
I called them and gave them the tracking number, but I am getting really worried that it may have gone past the 28days and maybe my lawyer received the letter late.
Please help anyone

Sonye

Post by Sonye » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi all,
Can you please tell your contract date? Someone just told me that the contract and all advertising should show dates 3 months before the 11th of July. Is this true? I am panicking terribly. My adverts do not have dates on them but I provided a contract that shows start of trading before the 11th of july but only 2 weeks before.
thank you in anticipation

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:47 pm

dear

do not panic there is no need to have to 3 months before 11th july.you contract should be on any date before 1th july.But its better if you have 3 weeks before 11th july.do not worry its easy and prepare your documents professionally.If your documents look professionall the case worker will judge you from that as well and also it will be a positive sign for you.

one more thing which is very important

if you are two partners then kindly on all contracts there should be sign of both directors .if you are sending original contract then sign at the end of contract.if you are sending copies then plz sign every page of contract

when you take print of advert it gives a print out date on the page.

thanks

Sonye

Post by Sonye » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:29 pm

ayyan121 wrote:dear

do not panic there is no need to have to 3 months before 11th july.you contract should be on any date before 1th july.But its better if you have 3 weeks before 11th july.do not worry its easy and prepare your documents professionally.If your documents look professionall the case worker will judge you from that as well and also it will be a positive sign for you.

one more thing which is very important

if you are two partners then kindly on all contracts there should be sign of both directors .if you are sending original contract then sign at the end of contract.if you are sending copies then plz sign every page of contract

when you take print of advert it gives a print out date on the page.

thanks
thank you so much

yunas
Mood:

Post by yunas » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:30 am

mk074 wrote:Respected Younas,
I hope this will resolve the issue. Whats ur expert opinion on this... ?
HO only asked for Maintenance statement is a good sign I believe in your case, i think they are happy with investment funds statement and agreed to it. I hope you will get the visa soon. Thanks.
Yunas

danish7866

Post by danish7866 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:55 am

Salam to all Respected member in this Forum.

I have been watching the notes and the result of ever member and very happy about all those who have got their visas. I also applied under PSW route :

My time is as follow :

Applied - 30/08/2014
Payment Deducted - 05/09/2014
Acknowledgement Received - 09/09/2014

I have not received the bio-metric letter, I called on 16/09/2014 to Home office and they told me that my letter has not been issued to me yet which I found very unusual as it should not take so much time. This makes me a bit stress and worried. Has any one else in this forum facing the same problem.

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:05 pm

danish7866 wrote:Salam to all Respected member in this Forum.
My time is as follow :
Applied - 30/08/2014

I have not received the bio-metric letter, I called on 16/09/2014 to Home office and they told me that my letter has not been issued to me yet which I found very unusual as it should not take so much time. This makes me a bit stress and worried. Has any one else in this forum facing the same problem.
I do not think you have anything to worry about except the normal anxiety we all have when UKBA is processing the application. Try to stay calm as you have done your bit. Everything will fall into place. It always does but sometimes (most of the times would be more appropriate) we fail to come to terms with it as we are unaware of the grand scheme of things.

danish7866

Post by danish7866 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:14 pm

nasirkhan wrote:
danish7866 wrote:Salam to all Respected member in this Forum.
My time is as follow :
Applied - 30/08/2014

I do not think you have anything to worry about except the normal anxiety we all have when UKBA is processing the application. Try to stay calm as you have done your bit. Everything will fall into place. It always does but sometimes (most of the times would be more appropriate) we fail to come to terms with it as we are unaware of the grand scheme of things.

Thanks for replying Nasir, I understand what you are trying to say... Well anyways cant do nothing except to wait ...

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:49 pm

Dear danish

if you have applied on 30th aug keep in mind you will get your visa round about 15th oct ,can be before that as well. But you will make it at the end.i think there are not that much applicants left now to decide for home office for tier 1.

i have plan to go to back home for 6 weeks any suggestions from anyone or some one can share the experience.

thanks

danish7866

Post by danish7866 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:01 pm

ayyan121 wrote:Dear danish

if you have applied on 30th aug keep in mind you will get your visa round about 15th oct ,can be before that as well. But you will make it at the end.i think there are not that much applicants left now to decide for home office for tier 1.

i have plan to go to back home for 6 weeks any suggestions from anyone or some one can share the experience.

thanks
Hi Ayan,

Thank for replying, this is what my idea is around 15th oct after following the other members in this forum. The concern is of not issuing the bio-metric letter from Home office which I feel is unusual, but i am just hoping for the best, as you can feel my stress since all of you have gone the same stage. But In Sha Allah hope for the best.

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:06 am

Dear
Bio matric is a different thing its not concerend with your case worker.Bio matric is dealt separately.So dont worry just relax and enjoy your time and get ready to give treats to your friends....................... :D :D :D :D :D :D

danikhn83

Post by danikhn83 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:33 am

Hi every1,

many congrats to those who applied after 11th July and already got their visa.

I get alot of help from this forum specially in business account opening.

Applied 26th July
Bio metrics letter dated(7th August 2014), Received 9th August.
Bio metrics done 11th August.

its almost 6 weeks after biometric and I havent receive any thing yet.

Do I have call HO because this saturday it will be 8 weeks in total since i send application form?

and is there any member who applied between 20-31th July and still waiting for result?

I would really appreciate your expert suggestion and opinions..

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:16 pm

Dear Dani

my time line is

applied 26th july
bio matrics 7th aug

approval letter with brp 10th sep

hopefully your visa is on the way .Dont worry your case worker taking some time.You will get the visa inshallah

danikhn83

Post by danikhn83 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:00 pm

thanks ayyan..
i was regularly checking this forum and as u guys got visa who applied in same timeline make me bit worried about my visa.

mk074
Pakistan

Post by mk074 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Dear brother Yonus,

Thank you soo much for your reponse. I agreed and hope for the best from mighty ALLAH. I have really work hard fo this visa and isshallah ALLAH subantalah will bless me and all other brothers with reward.

Home office have not called for interview so far which is good as i have given biometrics on 27 th of August.

Wil keep posting and please remember me in your prayers.

yunas wrote:
mk074 wrote:Respected Younas,
I hope this will resolve the issue. Whats ur expert opinion on this... ?
HO only asked for Maintenance statement is a good sign I believe in your case, i think they are happy with investment funds statement and agreed to it. I hope you will get the visa soon. Thanks.

mk074
Pakistan

Post by mk074 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Hi Danish,

I have the sametimeline like you but i have given my biometriccs on 27th and later recieve query ( bank statement) from HO which was send before 12 of october ( Deadline).

Hopefully we both will get the visa at same time.

Keep posting n best of luck

danikhn83 wrote:Hi every1,

many congrats to those who applied after 11th July and already got their visa.

I get alot of help from this forum specially in business account opening.

Applied 26th July
Bio metrics letter dated(7th August 2014), Received 9th August.
Bio metrics done 11th August.

its almost 6 weeks after biometric and I havent receive any thing yet.

Do I have call HO because this saturday it will be 8 weeks in total since i send application form?

and is there any member who applied between 20-31th July and still waiting for result?

I would really appreciate your expert suggestion and opinions..

smrn
Newly Registered

Post by smrn » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:58 am

hi allz
i applied on 13th of August 2014
confirmation received 15th of August 2014
Biometric Enrolment Letter received on 21st of August
Biometric given on 2nd of September
Letter received on 18th of September stating that my application will take longer then 8 weeks and soon receive another letter confirming the date time and location
i reg my company 9th of June

another my friend applied on 31st of July
and his interview is on 26th of September

if anyone gone for interview within last two months please drop me interview questions by email
my email is cca_2019@hotmail.com

S.Danik
Newly Registered

Post by S.Danik » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:42 pm

INTERVIEW
Dear Ayyan, Hope145,Mairel, yunas and other who received visa, I got interview letter, Can you please read below and advise me which point is week in my case so I can prepare accodingly.
applied 11 August 2014
Bio meteric 27August 2014
Letter infoming about interview 20 Sep 2014

1-FUNDS 50k in Personal account UK
2-single application ( no team)
2 directors ( me +one is on ILR status)
4-My funds 25k+25K funds from other director(investor)
5-one contract before 11 july and one after 11 july.
6- Not too much earning from contract( £500 for after 3 month)
7-invested only 3K yet.
Please advise what factor is week in my case so that I can prepare for interview accordingly..I will be grateful to you friends.
Regards

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:30 am

Dear

the case worker got some questions in his mind as its not quit simple.

firstly may be he got doubt that you applied through psw route you cannot have partnership with ILR.its my guess can be wrong as well
secondly he want to discuss investment which you have done.
be prepared for theses issues .
thanks

danish7866

Post by danish7866 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:22 am

ayyan121 wrote:Dear

the case worker got some questions in his mind as its not quit simple.

firstly may be he got doubt that you applied through psw route you cannot have partnership with ILR.its my guess can be wrong as well
secondly he want to discuss investment which you have done.
be prepared for theses issues .
thanks
HI Ayyan,

I still have no bio-metric letter issued to me yet from home as i just rung them up, but last week they contacted me through email and through letter asking me to send two latest photographs to process my application further of mine as I think they did not accepted the one I send to them. Anyways I have posted them two tow recent picture of mine again.

I am just wondering if they are processing my application despite the fact bio metric letter has not been issued or if they can ask from more documents later on ?

Danish

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:39 am

Dear
forget about bio matric its a separate department ,your case worker is different form bio matric.it is possible that your bio matric is done today and in 2 days you get your visa.if they have requested pics it means caseworker is doing work on your file.so dont worry about bio matrics you file is under process and opened by caseworker.

thanks

danish7866

Post by danish7866 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:59 am

ayyan121 wrote:Dear
forget about bio matric its a separate department ,your case worker is different form bio matric.it is possible that your bio matric is done today and in 2 days you get your visa.if they have requested pics it means caseworker is doing work on your file.so dont worry about bio matrics you file is under process and opened by caseworker.

thanks
HI Ayan,

Thanks for replying, I feel a bit better after your reply.