ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any one applied after 11th July rules and got visa ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sid-kid
Newly Registered

Re: Any one applied after 11th July rules and got visa ?

Post by sid-kid » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:13 pm

Can anyone please guide me where I can get the list of docs which hope145 had posted. I am having trouble finding it. Please help!!!
I am new here. Please !!

yunas
Mood:

Post by yunas » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

sid-kid wrote:Can anyone please guide me where I can get the list of docs which hope145 had posted. I am having trouble finding it. Please help!!!
I am new here. Please !!
I don't think Hope has posted any documents yet, documents are based on your circumstances though. You can find the list I posted, I don't think there is something left or missed from those but still I am waiting for visa not a successful candidate yet. Good Luck.
Yunas

Hope145

Post by Hope145 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:51 pm

Here is the list of documents I submitted.
2x passport photograph
Old and new Passports(with previous UK visas)
Biometric card
Bank letter(50k)
Bank statement(maintenance)
Certificate of incorporation
Current appointment report
Company website print out
Adverts(Gumtree etc)
X1 contract
X1 invoice
Business insurance
CV
Business plan
Business bank account
HMRC company tax letter
Degree certificates(both UK and abroad)
Trade body membership

Best wishes!

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:54 pm

Hi Every one..

I received acknowlegement letter a week ago..
have any one got visa who if had regitered his/her busniess on or after 11th July ?

As i am worried too much becz my company has been registered on 11 july but working as proprieter before 11th july and my business is really running nicely and its genuine to be honest , even i have provided 5 contracts and invoices as well to process my visa..

I dont either will home office accept this or not?
Best Regards

Rockey

yunas
Mood:

Post by yunas » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Rockey wrote:Hi Every one..

have any one got visa who if had regitered his/her busniess on or after 11th July ?

As i am worried too much becz my company has been registered on 11 july but working as proprieter before 11th july and my business is really running nicely and its genuine to be honest , even i have provided 5 contracts and invoices as well to process my visa..

Rocky my dear, If you have provided sole trader references and documents, I think you are good to get to get VISA. But to be honest VISA is getting process on FATE now rather on based of documents I must say this because I sent a very nice clean file, placed each and every document in a very professional way and also placed headings in file holder, You can say it takes only 1 second to find any single document in that folder and I thought I will get visa very quick. But I am waiting and scratching my head day by day...... and worried, also thinking the PLAN B and C each day.

Finger crossed , Good Luck.
Yunas

mairal
Newly Registered

Post by mairal » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:18 am

Hello All,

I just wanted to share the good news with you guys. :) :)

Alhamdulillah Just received my documents along with the approval letter.

Feeling :) blessed

Application sent on july,23
Initial acknowledgement received on August,15
Biometrics given on August, 28
Visa issued on September, 04
Documents received today.
Alhamdulillah
Best of luck to all the people waiting. Have faith in God. Your visa's are on the way.

yunas
Mood:

Post by yunas » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:07 pm

mairal wrote:Hello All,

I just wanted to share the good news with you guys. :) :)

Alhamdulillah Just received my documents along with the approval letter.

Feeling :) blessed

Application sent on july,23
Initial acknowledgement received on August,15
Biometrics given on August, 28
Visa issued on September, 04
Documents received today.
Alhamdulillah
Best of luck to all the people waiting. Have faith in God. Your visa's are on the way.
Congrats Masha ALLAH, That's great new. I am waiting for it badly !
Yunas

Qasar Daniel

Post by Qasar Daniel » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Congratulation Mairel

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:23 pm

congrats mairal
i have applied on 26th july and waiting for the approval letter.
i think very close to it,........

Hope145

Post by Hope145 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:43 pm

Hope145 wrote:
mairal wrote:I second that brother!!!

Feels like I have got my visa :) . Some positive development at last!!!

MAY Allah be with us all.

Ameen.
Lol! Rejoice because your visa is on the way too!
Congrats Mairal!! Patience is virtue!

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:45 pm

guys

I have small question.I applied 6 weeks before.Can i withdraw funds now or they will check with the bank.
do they have the authority to to check with the bank.

please reply with confirmed answers

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:00 pm

Confirmed Answer : Why would you want to withdraw funds which you need to do business with ?

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:09 pm

I need some money immediately to invest in some shop ,as i will get some profit out of it.
can i withdraw now or the home office will check with the bank.

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:12 pm

ayyan121 wrote:I need some money immediately to invest in some shop ,as i will get some profit out of it.
can i withdraw now or the home office will check with the bank.
I do not know but if I was in your shoes, I would not take the risk.

yunas
Mood:

Post by yunas » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:56 pm

In my opinion you can send your funds to your business account and use those from there, but you need to pay from your business account to the companies you going to work with for the other business and keep receipts etc, Its good for your application too if they call you for interview you can show you already started investment and proof of funds transfer. Good Luck. Thanks.
Yunas

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:16 pm

yunas wrote:
Rockey wrote:Hi Every one..

Rocky my dear, If you have provided sole trader references and documents, I think you are good to get to get VISA. But to be honest VISA is getting process on FATE now rather on based of documents I must say this because I sent a very nice clean file, placed each and every document in a very professional way and also placed headings in file holder, You can say it takes only 1 second to find any single document in that folder and I thought I will get visa very quick. But I am waiting and scratching my head day by day...... and worried, also thinking the PLAN B and C each day.

Finger crossed , Good Luck.
Thanks younis
Best Regards

Rockey

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:37 pm

yunas wrote:In my opinion you can send your funds to your business account and use those from there, but you need to pay from your business account to the companies you going to work with for the other business and keep receipts etc, Its good for your application too if they call you for interview you can show you already started investment and proof of funds transfer. Good Luck. Thanks.
If the case worker makes an inquiry into the account and finds that some of the money is gone and the amount available in less than £50,000, he would refuse the case without much adieu. Applicant would have to go to appeal. Even there it would be very difficult to defend as he must have filled the form showing all funds in the account and not yet invested. It does not make sense making a good amount of investment whilst waiting for the decision which would not take more than a month or two.

yunas
Mood:

Post by yunas » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:57 pm

But they also rejecting the cases on doubt that though money is available in personal account but applicant don't intend to use it because nothing has been invested so far. Many examples are with us now. What you recommend to avoid that case. So my point was after one month of your application where I believe funds has been verified from bank, Bank statement and everything as proof were provided. Here when I will use 10,000 GBP for the sake of my business and again verification come for account and they find less amount is there most chances they will call for interview rather rejecting it straight. Still in Appeal you going to win the case 100% rather getting reject by not investing. Well that's my own circumstances and my own thoughts. Could be right/Wrong.
Thanks anyways for your comments.
Yunas

Hope145

Post by Hope145 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:26 pm

yunas wrote:In my opinion you can send your funds to your business account and use those from there, but you need to pay from your business account to the companies you going to work with for the other business and keep receipts etc, Its good for your application too if they call you for interview you can show you already started investment and proof of funds transfer. Good Luck. Thanks.
I agree with Yunas!
@Ayyan121, HO should make decision based on the document you submitted. For example if you submitted your application on 9th August with bank statement or letter showing access to 50k dated 7th August or so. HO should score you for having access to the fund on 7th of August(complete 50k). However HO requires that the money continues to be available to you until you invest all of it, this doesnot mean the money is untouchable for investment until you get visa(advice don't touch maintenance money though till u get visa). Some people prefer not to use the investment money till they are sure of visa, it is up to you really. after the date of your application if you need to make investments with the 50k then I suggest you follow Yunas advice, as you should be able to prove that it was invested in your business. Also you should be running things from your business acct and keeping receipts not just for HO but for tax return, so you see where HO is coming from as well, you/your accountant needs this info for tax return too. tax is important to the UK.

Depending on circumstance, line of business and level of confidence, an entrepreneur shouldn't be folding arms waiting for HO decision unless the person has other monies to use for business. Whatever investment you want to make from the 50k should already be outlined in your business plan. E.g IT equipments, advertising, rent etc. After delaying some people's application for several months, on this forum, people testified to the fact HO during their interview asked why haven't they invested part of the money, since 1yr waiting for decision?

You either wait till you get visa or you seek expert advise on this if not convinced!

Best wishes

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:25 pm

They are taking too long with the applications. I applied on 1 September and am still waiting ...........

yunas
Mood:

Post by yunas » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:36 pm

nasirkhan wrote:They are taking too long with the applications. I applied on 1 September and am still waiting ...........
Dear Nasir, I applied on 26th July. Getting panic now!
Yunas

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:55 pm

Dear all

the guys who got thier visa ,can you confirm plz whether any query for balance came to your bank or not.you can call your bank and they can confirm about it
thanks

yunas
Mood:

Post by yunas » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:08 pm

Al-humdu-Lillah I just received approval letter with all the documents exactly I sent in a nice file holder. My documents detail can be found in this thread, I started this thread to get some relief and until now three of us are successful applicant, May ALLAH bless everyone and give us success in every right field of life. Ameen.

Applied - 26th July
Approved - 10th September

Thanks for everyone for your response and comments.
Yunas

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:48 pm

Dear younas
i applied on 26/07
bio on 07/08

still wiating .......

wats ur time line.

just praying to God as this visa will be huge releif for me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

thanks

p2s7721
Newly Registered

Post by p2s7721 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:37 pm

Congrats to Hope145 Mairel yunas

I applied on 2 August bio on 18

clear documents and running business since May 2013.

It has been 5 weeks and no news but this forum explains everything i want to know and helped me a lot to reduce my stress.

peace.