ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed but HO appeal against the decison.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shah05

Re: Appeal allowed but HO appeal against the decison.

Post by Shah05 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:41 pm

@sad1, I have recieved a letter mentioning,

'this is an acknowledgement reciept on 12th February of an application for a permission to appeal to the upper tribunal.'

You will be informed of the reasult in writing.

That's what I have received.

I hope your case ends here. No choice except waiting.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:05 pm

shah05 i have received the determination on 7th of february. i am amazed how can they accept their appeal against the decision even after 10 days ive called them on 17th feb they said they have received a letter just today that they want to appeal against the decision.
i know they will not get a permission for sure.
Shah05 wrote:@sad1, I have recieved a letter mentioning,

'this is an acknowledgement reciept on 12th February of an application for a permission to appeal to the upper tribunal.'

You will be informed of the reasult in writing.

That's what I have received.

I hope your case ends here. No choice except waiting.

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:37 am

Hi every body. Im in the same situation as all of you.my FTT hearing was on 10th january. I got the Allowed decisionon 31th january. We were so happy that we win. But suddenly on 12th february got another letter that HO want to challenge. After 12 days!!! And no news after that. We call tribunal lots of time. She said FTT judge will review the case and if she/he let, it will go to UT. She said that this will take 2 week.
Please update if you get any news.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:21 am

@sintiaatm, Don't take too much tension, this is the part of process we have to go through. So until you get the reply from court prepare urself for the worst as well. And we will all keep posting if any update will be there.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:18 am

I called tribunal today and just spoken to someone and asked them if the decision is been challenged yet and been told nothing is been challengd so far as but today my 5 business day will be completing and i asked the same question to the person over the phone and he said i cannot commit or confirm when it will be 5 working days completed he said usually we allow 2 days for post from the date on the letter and working days start after that ........ I told him based on what u told me i have calculated above and today is the last day and he said i m sorry i cannot commit on this and confirm the dates as its all depends when they receive it and said even if HO call us regarding this our answer will be same as what i just told u.

He said call back next week tuesday or wednesday and see if there is any update regarding the challenge. This is just crazy and even tribunal started to acted like HO now.

Just thought share my update and hope they wont apply or get permission as i had enough of waiting.

Regards

ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:38 pm

rehan01 remember still they r government institutes they will definately act like HO i have asked them they said on 17th they have received the letter for challenge and they just sent the letter to my solicitor on `18th of feb and ive asked my solicitor today he said he didnt received nothing untill today.............and told me not to call tribunal we didnt received anything just wait and calm yourself how can we calm ourselves? as you know my decision was made on 6th and letter received by my solicitor on 7th feb.

its really really frusturating now bcoz now they start playing trick by going against the decision by this way they cannot refund our fees.......bunch of idiots really pis*** off now.
rehan01 wrote:I called tribunal today and just spoken to someone and asked them if the decision is been challenged yet and been told nothing is been challengd so far as but today my 5 business day will be completing and i asked the same question to the person over the phone and he said i cannot commit or confirm when it will be 5 working days completed he said usually we allow 2 days for post from the date on the letter and working days start after that ........ I told him based on what u told me i have calculated above and today is the last day and he said i m sorry i cannot commit on this and confirm the dates as its all depends when they receive it and said even if HO call us regarding this our answer will be same as what i just told u.

He said call back next week tuesday or wednesday and see if there is any update regarding the challenge. This is just crazy and even tribunal started to acted like HO now.

Just thought share my update and hope they wont apply or get permission as i had enough of waiting.

Regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:03 pm

I knw what u mean by I guess we have no choice left apart frm waiting ......... Like I said I called tribunal today in morning and again in late evening just to make sure if they have received anything from HO but they confirmed nothing is been received yet but they said sometime we do receive challenge after 5 business days and we send it to judge if they have any valid reason for delay and at the end it's upto judge to decide to allow the challenge or reject, also been told to call back on Tuesday or Wednesday to check if anything received.

I know it's all really frustrating i myself pissed off and just stuck here for no f*****g reason. I myself have so many thing that need to be done back home but I m just stuck here and everything is at halt bcz of that.

Regards
sad.1 wrote:rehan01 remember still they r government institutes they will definately act like HO i have asked them they said on 17th they have received the letter for challenge and they just sent the letter to my solicitor on `18th of feb and ive asked my solicitor today he said he didnt received nothing untill today.............and told me not to call tribunal we didnt received anything just wait and calm yourself how can we calm ourselves? as you know my decision was made on 6th and letter received by my solicitor on 7th feb.

its really really frusturating now bcoz now they start playing trick by going against the decision by this way they cannot refund our fees.......bunch of idiots really pis*** off now.
rehan01 wrote:I called tribunal today and just spoken to someone and asked them if the decision is been challenged yet and been told nothing is been challengd so far as but today my 5 business day will be completing and i asked the same question to the person over the phone and he said i cannot commit or confirm when it will be 5 working days completed he said usually we allow 2 days for post from the date on the letter and working days start after that ........ I told him based on what u told me i have calculated above and today is the last day and he said i m sorry i cannot commit on this and confirm the dates as its all depends when they receive it and said even if HO call us regarding this our answer will be same as what i just told u.

Regards
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:27 pm

now you cant even believe my hearing was done without HO represntative and then judge took about 4 weeks to give his decision....i was really calm and peaceful when these 5 days just passed and then i just make a call to tribunal on 17thfeb and she said we have just received challenge against the decision today i said how come they have challenged after 10 days. she said we will ask them any valid reason then pass it to judge then he/she will decide if it needs another or not.

i have seen one of other member of forum his appeal was allowed bcoz his bank letter didnt mention the details of sponsor like phoen number or email address, yet home office challenged the decision...........how silly they are what do they really want from us
when they are already giving out the visa to new applicant with in such less time 4 week 15 days.

i have loads of pending things to do back home too i am hoping only judge do not allow them and even my lawyer havent received anything yet and they r saying they have sent the letter to my lawyer on 18thfeb. someone just told me there was no HO rep thats why they have challenged it. well i think they r sick and mentally ratard.
rehan01 wrote:I knw what u mean by I guess we have no choice left apart frm waiting ......... Like I said I called tribunal today in morning and again in late evening just to make sure if they have received anything from HO but they confirmed nothing is been received yet but they said sometime we do receive challenge after 5 business days and we send it to judge if they have any valid reason for delay and at the end it's upto judge to decide to allow the challenge or reject, also been told to call back on Tuesday or Wednesday to check if anything received.

I know it's all really frustrating i myself pissed off and just stuck here for no f*****g reason. I myself have so many thing that need to be done back home but I m just stuck here and everything is at halt bcz of that.

Regards
sad.1 wrote:rehan01 remember still they r government institutes they will definately act like HO i have asked them they said on 17th they have received the letter for challenge and they just sent the letter to my solicitor on `18th of feb and ive asked my solicitor today he said he didnt received nothing untill today.............and told me not to call tribunal we didnt received anything just wait and calm yourself how can we calm ourselves? as you know my decision was made on 6th and letter received by my solicitor on 7th feb.

Regards

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Well as I said I had my hearing and appeal was allowed but I received a letter today saying that Home Office has made an application to challenge the decision to Upper Tribunal.

Hearing Date: 28/01/2014
Decision: 06/02/2014 Appeal Allowed
Home Office Challenged: 17/02/2014

as can be seen they have done the application to challenge 11 days after decision date. Considering reasonable time for post and 5 days allowance and Holidays, they are still couple of days late. Court said they will review Home Office Points and they will say in writing if they will allow the Appeal by Home Office or not.

Nothing is mentioned in the receipt except they day of application (17/02/2014) and the court letter date (19/02/2014)

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:24 am

Has anyone's "Home Office Challenge" been approved or declined?? Can you provide an update please?

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:04 am

No update since the reciept of appeal to UT. Still waiting.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:28 pm

hi shah05 i have also called them yesterday and they said to me that decision is with judge we are waiting from the judge if he/she will allow the case or not. i hope they will not get the permission to go to UPPER TRIBUNAL.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:01 pm

U know I am hoping the same way but I know I wouldn't be that lucky.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:38 pm

shah05 trust in Allah he is the owner of our lives and out food and everything we have in our life. i am very much hopeful they will not get permission to UT because when some appeallent got refused in FTT then they ask for permission to UT they dont get it straight away so why not them can be the one.
Shah05 wrote:U know I am hoping the same way but I know I wouldn't be that lucky.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:47 pm

I wish that too.

riaz1982

Post by riaz1982 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Hi All,

me and my partner got rejected last month in 2 points:-
1.our names are not in third party bank statement
2.no advertisement material

but we given elance and gumtree advertisement printout in interview,which is not considered and they mentioned in rejection that we didn't submitted.
please repky and help us how we can tackle this points please?

riaz1982

Post by riaz1982 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Hi All,

me and my partner got rejected last month in 2 points:-
1.our names are not in third party bank statement

but we given elance and gumtree advertisement printout in interview,which is not considered and they mentioned in rejection that we didn't submitted.
please repky and help us how we can tackle this points please?

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:12 am

yes riaz all the points can be clarify to the judge in appeal all you need is to get more advertisement proofs and get a better barrister who can speak up for you and you will be all fine.

riaz1982

Post by riaz1982 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:56 pm

hi sad and all,
yes we got farani,also we got 2 rejection point that is
1.third party bank statement not have applicant name

now me and my partner opened joint account and have 50k
also going to take advertisement materials like elance and gumtree print out which we also submitted same in interview but given rejection point as not submitted,
any idea and advise need in will they accept now applicant joint account 50k balance?

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:45 am

hey riaz is this is your first appeal bcoz i know farani very well and i have got the same rejection letter didnt mention my name and then other 3 more but now my appeal was allowed and then HO appealed against the decision.......keep that advertisement material for you and hope for best i know farani barrister and he is best so far. so keep it going and appeal for the decision.

riaz1982

Post by riaz1982 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:34 pm

Hi All,

need advise please
me and my partner got rejected in tier 1 enter
my partner applied for appeal in end of january and got hearing date on end of july

but mine still not sorted with payments,
me,my wife and daughter payment sent but my card payment accepted for myself and for my wife,then tribunal sent new form to pay for my daughter and given time to pay by 2nd week of march.
i am also eligible for 10yrs from this august
so my doubt is after i paid all my payment to tribunal ,will i get same date as my partner or different dates?

please reply

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:20 pm

You may get a different date but your solicitor can apply for the same date and they usually respect the request. Can you please ask the questions in a separate topic as this topic is about Home Office challenge to the decision on FTT and latest updates. I really appreciate it...

sintiaatm

Post by sintiaatm » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:07 am

Kingnothing, sad.1 and shah05 do you get any letter that mention they accept or decline HO appeal? In my case, HO appeals on 7th feb and no news after that. Im calling every day and she says your documants is with FTT judge since last friday!!!

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:40 am

I havent recieved anything since the recipept of HO asked permission to UT on 16th feb. when 1st I called they said it might take up to 6 weeks time.

KingNothing
United States of America

Post by KingNothing » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:41 pm

No News Yet... Same Ship