ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed - God Blessings

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

asfan123

Appeal Allowed - God Blessings

Post by asfan123 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:21 am

Hi,

Just to share that my appeal is allowed on 10th of August at FTT Manchester court.

My court hearing was on 30th July 2015 at Manchester court. All documents were well provided in my bundle to court. Home Office representative asked me cross questions regarding business office location and what investment made and other queries in market research. Judge just asked me what actually your business is providing in the market. My barrister was well prepared and proved all allegations to be wrong with evident references provided in terms of business plan and interview question answers and bank transactions at and before Home Office interview dates. Less attention was given by Judge and home office representative for additional documents provided for example funds transferred after visa refusal. Judge was only considering for information and evidences at and before visa refusal date. Yes my business partner got visa after made second application after my visa refusal, it was considered by the judge.

Another helpful point that I experienced, I would like to share with you. When u submitting your Grounds of Appeal before hearing date that is your personal statement to the court please make each refusal point very clear with reference to each provided documents. Because Judge believe in documented evidence rather than oral evidence.

My Refusal points detail can be found by clicking the link below:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1124804

My Home Office interview detail can be found by clicking the link below:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1100661

Only reason for posting all these details because I also got a lot of helpful information for this forum by other people postings. Hopefully this information will be helpful for others

Thank you immigrationboards.com and all participators. God blessings

asfan123

Re: Appeal Allowed - God Blessings

Post by asfan123 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:50 am

I would like to further add that the appeal allowed letter I received from court where the judge has provided detail of his made decision based on referring to each refusal points raised by Home Office and the evidences that we provided against those refusal points. Then judge concluded from his findings that Home Office refusal points were unreasonable.

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:33 am

congrats to have had an appeal allowed
there have a few posts been on the forum where people having their appeals allowed were back refused instead of grand a visa.
you should stay invloved in services provision and maintain all the necessary paper work that includes money continue to be available. its do over they surely back check everything before they make a new decision on your application.
thanks,

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Many many congrats on your win.

cool-dude
Newly Registered

Post by cool-dude » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Congratulations bro, May Allah make this visa beneficial for you in future, i will be really grateful if you could give me a wee piece of information, could you email me on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , i tried to send you pm but for some reason its not letting me to send, thanks in advance

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:48 pm

cool-dude wrote:Congratulations bro, May Allah make this visa beneficial for you in future, i will be really grateful if you could give me a wee piece of information, could you email me on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , i tried to send you pm but for some reason its not letting me to send, thanks in advance
You may not be able to send PM until make certain number of comments.

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:37 pm

asfan123 wrote:Hi,

Just to share that my appeal is allowed on 10th of August at FTT Manchester court.

My court hearing was on 30th July 2015 at Manchester court. All documents were well provided in my bundle to court. Home Office representative asked me cross questions regarding business office location and what investment made and other queries in market research. Judge just asked me what actually your business is providing in the market. My barrister was well prepared and proved all allegations to be wrong with evident references provided in terms of business plan and interview question answers and bank transactions at and before Home Office interview dates. Less attention was given by Judge and home office representative for additional documents provided for example funds transferred after visa refusal. Judge was only considering for information and evidences at and before visa refusal date. Yes my business partner got visa after made second application after my visa refusal, it was considered by the judge.

Another helpful point that I experienced, I would like to share with you. When u submitting your Grounds of Appeal before hearing date that is your personal statement to the court please make each refusal point very clear with reference to each provided documents. Because Judge believe in documented evidence rather than oral evidence.

My Refusal points detail can be found by clicking the link below:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1124804

My Home Office interview detail can be found by clicking the link below:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1100661

Only reason for posting all these details because I also got a lot of helpful information for this forum by other people postings. Hopefully this information will be helpful for others

Thank you immigrationboards.com and all participators. God blessings
Hi,

Congrats again.

I had a refusal on Tier 1 General extension and preparing for appeal hearing on Sept 2015. Can you please guide me more, based on your appeal hearing (I would like to know more about the actual hearing day). any more tips and tricks.

Further, if you can PM re your barrister and they could assist in Tier 1 G visa appeals. The only issue is I have my hearing in Glasgow.

Cheers.

asfan123

Post by asfan123 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:11 pm

Thank you for your valuable advise

Princess of Ammi wrote:congrats to have had an appeal allowed
there have a few posts been on the forum where people having their appeals allowed were back refused instead of grand a visa.
you should stay invloved in services provision and maintain all the necessary paper work that includes money continue to be available. its do over they surely back check everything before they make a new decision on your application.

cool-dude
Newly Registered

Post by cool-dude » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:04 pm

dear asfan, for some reason i am not able to access messages, could you email me on the address which i left on above post really appreciate thanks again

asfan123

Post by asfan123 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:42 am

To cool-dude, yes sure .. check your email with subject immigrationsboard.com

cool-dude wrote:dear asfan, for some reason i am not able to access messages, could you email me on the address which i left on above post really appreciate thanks again

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:25 am

Any updates after appeal allowed, in terms of if HO is going reconsidering it or other wise. Good Luck and keep posted.

asfan123

Post by asfan123 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:01 am

AOA. .. just to let all my friends know that I got my visa yesterday. .. I'm very thankful to all participators and specially to immigrationboard.com ..... May God solve immigration problems of everyone. . Thank you

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:47 am

asfan123 wrote:AOA. .. just to let all my friends know that I got my visa yesterday. .. I'm very thankful to all participators and specially to immigrationboard.com ..... May God solve immigration problems of everyone. . Thank you
Many many congrats bro

Mohadbuhari
Newly Registered

Post by Mohadbuhari » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:55 am

asfan123 wrote:AOA. .. just to let all my friends know that I got my visa yesterday. .. I'm very thankful to all participators and specially to immigrationboard.com ..... May God solve immigration problems of everyone. . Thank you
Hi congrats bro :)my refusal ground also same as like you .can I have your email id .i need to discuss something regarding my refusal thanks

Mohadbuhari
Newly Registered

Post by Mohadbuhari » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Hi
Got notification from you but I couldn't able to see your message and its show up like You are not authorised to read private messages.so please could send me your number or email to my id xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.