ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed !!!!!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Naspkm
Newly Registered

Appeal allowed !!!!!!

Post by Naspkm » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:37 am

Hi friends , my appeal allowed letter received , thank God !

The letter says " appeal is allowed under the immigration rules " .

To the respondent
Fee award

" as I have allowed the appeal and because a fee has been paid or is payable , I have considered making a fee award and have decided to make no fee award for the following reason . Although I have allowed the appeal after hearing evidence from the appellants, the decision was one open to the respondent "

This is exactly what the letter says . What doesn't it mean actually . Please give me ur valuable answers , as bit worried .

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Re: Appeal allowed !!!!!!

Post by naveediiqbal » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:07 am

Naspkm wrote:Hi friends , my appeal allowed letter received , thank God !

The letter says " appeal is allowed under the immigration rules " .

To the respondent
Fee award

" as I have allowed the appeal and because a fee has been paid or is payable , I have considered making a fee award and have decided to make no fee award for the following reason . Although I have allowed the appeal after hearing evidence from the appellants, the decision was one open to the respondent "

This is exactly what the letter says . What doesn't it mean actually . Please give me ur valuable answers , as bit worried .
It might mean that the respondent might appeal in against of this decision with in allowable number of days. Senior members may advise / elaborate further

Naspkm
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal allowed !!!!!!

Post by Naspkm » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:27 pm

Is it ? Within how Maany days they have to challenge the decision ? Plz reply .

Naspkm
Newly Registered

Help please !

Post by Naspkm » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:55 pm

Appeal allowed 3 weeks ago , but nothing heard after that .. Anyone in same situation ? Application made in sept 2013 , please reply .

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: Help please !

Post by Princess of Ammi » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:16 pm

it is still within time scale where decision made by court may still be challanged by who lost it. follwoing their guidance time to deal with an application is 8 weeks I think applies the same for the reconsiderations you should not do anything except waiting for another 5/6 weeks if you donot back hear, speak to UKVI directly for the updates or your local Mp about it,Mps are much helpful in this regard.
thanks,

Naspkm
Newly Registered

Post by Naspkm » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Thanks for ur reply ! But I heard the Ho's different time limits to challenge the decision . In this forum I read somewhere it is 5 working days , somewhere it says 14 days ... I'm totally confused . Actually my appeal was allowed in 2014 by FT , and after reconsideration they again allowed it now . So , still any chance to challenge the decision ?

rizarifpk123456

Post by rizarifpk123456 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:36 pm

It better to ring tribunal and ask them abiut the decision. I do not see anything wrong in ringing them and enquiring about decision and about further proceedings. If it is being delayed by HO after deceision, its better to wait for some more time before start chasing them.

Naspkm
Newly Registered

Post by Naspkm » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:15 am

Yes ! That's what I'm thinking . Better wait atleast 6 weeks before contacting them , isn't ? Thanks guys .

I heard they are not taking much time nowadays (2015 ) .. Actually so fed up by running behind this , it's been ages . Anyway hopping for the best ... Thanks a lot guys .. Will update

Naspkm
Newly Registered

Appeal allowed a month ago ! What's next ?

Post by Naspkm » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi friends ,

It's been around a month my appeal was allowed by FT . Appeal was allowed under immigration rules . No informations after that . What you guys think , what shall I do next ? Better waiting or contact HO ? I'm worried what will be the result ! Plz give me ur suggestions .. Thanks

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: Appeal allowed a month ago ! What's next ?

Post by Princess of Ammi » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:49 pm

let 2 months pass before you contact UKVI is because standard time UKVI says is 8 weeks they take to process an application technically applies the same for reconsiderations.
if you dnt back hear from UKVI within that time speak to your local MP on information from UKVI that case is still in process
thanks,

Naspkm
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal allowed a month ago ! What's next ?

Post by Naspkm » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:35 pm

I heard that after appeal allowed it will take 14 working days . Is that true ? That's what my solicitor said .

Naspkm
Newly Registered

Got my visa today after 2 years and 3 months !!!

Post by Naspkm » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:48 pm

Thank you all for all your support and help , it's been very helpful , finally got my visa today . Wishing u all the very best for those who is waiting for results .

Naspkm
Newly Registered

Got my BRP card today ! Please help me to clarify

Post by Naspkm » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:28 pm

Thank God I received my BRP today . Thanks for all the support . Help me friends to clarify some doubts .

It is T1 HS enterperneur leave to remain . What is this HS ?

And it says

RESTRICTED WORK
OWN BUS ONLY
NO SPORTSPERSON

What does it mean ? Can I work ?

Thnks . Hoping ur reply

solomondid

Re: Got my BRP card today ! Please help me to clarify

Post by solomondid » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:21 pm

All the best, yes people say u can work as contractor, I dont believe so. What all you asked for is plain english my friend, Own Bus - not a bus one takes for journey, it stands for Business, I am sure you know the type of visa you applied for and what it entitles you to do in the UK. Seek more help from your solicitor who applied it on your behalf I dont think this forum is to learn the basics, its to discuss issues faced while applying or extending your stay in the UK. I congratulate you and wish you the best again.
Solomon

Naspkm
Newly Registered

Post by Naspkm » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Mr solomondid ,

Thanks for ur reply . I was asking question just to get the answer with a good intention . And if u r not happy with that don't give reply . I was going through with the same forum and same tier 1 enterperneur cases , have seen many questions related to mine , so please before make any statement atleast read all the previous questions , I have heard people are working in enterpreneur visas , so just because of that curiosity I asked the question , if it hurted you forgive me that's all I can say . I Don't have much info about my visa , I thought this forum is to discuss our doubts and I have got replies for my previous questions with any harassing answers earlier . Please mind one thing everyone is not perfect as u r .

I didn't see anything wrong in my question yet . If anyone else feels it is a bad question I am ready to delete it . Sorry friends

cool-dude
Newly Registered

Post by cool-dude » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Congratulations bro, i am going to apply next week will be really grateful if you could tell me who was your solicitor and was it for your first application or second ?, what docs you attached with application ?, you can email mean on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks in Advance

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:46 am

Hi Dear,
Congratulations.
HS stands for highly skilled.
I believe you cannot work for anyone except your own business. And you can not work as sportperson at all.
I hope someone else can correct me if i am wrong here.

Good luck.
Naspkm wrote:Thank God I received my BRP today . Thanks for all the support . Help me friends to clarify some doubts .

It is T1 HS enterperneur leave to remain . What is this HS ?

And it says

RESTRICTED WORK
OWN BUS ONLY
NO SPORTSPERSON

What does it mean ? Can I work ?

Thnks . Hoping ur reply