ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Hearing From Jan 2015

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

danish7866

Appeal Hearing From Jan 2015

Post by danish7866 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Respected Members,

Please share your timelines whose visa have been refused and have appealed for hearing, please share the date of appeal allowed or BRB if received so as to encourage other applicant.

My time line

Application - 30/08/2014
Refused - 30/12/2014
Appeal Hearing - 23/04/2015
Decision - N/A
BRB Received - N/A

Thanks

chakkapan
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal Hearing From Jan 2015

Post by chakkapan » Wed May 06, 2015 11:06 pm

hi

Where did you attend the hearing?

danish7866

Post by danish7866 » Fri May 08, 2015 4:23 pm

chakkapan wrote:hi

Where did you attend the hearing?
My hearing was adjourned on 23 April, it was scheduled today.

I attend the hearing today at Birmingham,to me it looked aright as there were cross questioning from respondent, argued by my solicitor and the decision reserved by the judge.

Insha Allah hope for the best :)

miss khan

Post by miss khan » Fri May 08, 2015 5:57 pm

hi danish
what was the cross questing ?and can u plz share ur refusal reassons
thanks

danish7866

Post by danish7866 » Fri May 08, 2015 7:31 pm

miss khan wrote:hi danish
what was the cross questing ?and can u plz share ur refusal reassons
thanks
Below is my refusal reason ~

ime Line
PSE Route
Comapny Registered - Sep 2013
Funds - Barclays Business Account
Single Applicant

Applied - 30 Aug
Interview - 05 Nov
Refused - 30 Dec

Reason - Secretory of state is not convinced that I am a genuine Enterprenuer. Reason why she dont believe is :

1) Employers Liability Insurance - Since I don't have any employee, I don't need to have this insurance. ( I explained to her in the interview specially that I am a director of a company and director is the first employee of the company. Since being I am the only employee right now I need to have that insurance)

2 )Advertising - I gave three proofs of advertisement. My website domain was registered on Sep 2013 on my name and on my address, the website is live till date. Second advertisement I gave was in Newspaper Dated 15 June 2014 and the third advert was on gumtree which was dated Aug 2014. She is not convinced with the advertisement as when she tried to access the gumtree on 17 Nov, she cant access it and that why she is not convinced with the advertisement( In the interview again I mentioned to her particularly as the kind of business we are, we are providing to services to retailers and wholesalers and they most probably don't search on gumtree, rather we approach them through emails, phone calls and with appointment to explain the product and services we are offering, gumtree might not be an effective way of advertisement as we are not offering anything to consumer) I send her print out of the email I had with Big wholesalers of UK where I had positive feedback of the product and the negotiation of price but she think gumtree ad is not live that's why I am not genuine.

3) Market Research - She asked me how did I do the market research, I explained to her that first we try to find the other companies who are dealing in the same product and services, try to access their website to find about the prices, try to to visit their place to see the quality of product they are offering and then we try to compare with what we have got. Other way is we had contacts with Clearing agents where we can access to the list of companies who are importing goods to UK( Product, quantity and prices). And after comparing the prices with our product we then approach these companies and try to offer our product and services obviously in less prices if we can afford to do that. Every business is different and and has their own way of research and findings. She thinks this is not the right way to do.

4) Experiences - I did not provide the experience letter from the previous companies, I believe this was not the requirement anywhere, this was just supporting document, though in interview I explained the details from the day 1 i started working till date.

## My company was registered in sep 2013 and in my application I stated that first contract I signed was on 30 June, home office respondent was just intended on sep 13 till june 14 as what I was doing and why did my business not run in this period and was trying to convince judge that I am not genuine enterprenuer

liliana_03
Newly Registered

Post by liliana_03 » Sun May 10, 2015 1:32 pm

Hi Danish,

My time line is:

Application: 26 July 2014
Refused: 15 September 2014
Court Hearing: 16 April 2015
Decision still waiting...

My best wishes with you. Hope everything will go in our favour.

danish7866

Post by danish7866 » Sun May 10, 2015 2:57 pm

Hi Liliana,

Thanks for the wishes and I hope things definitely goes into our favour.

Hi Danish,

My time line is:

Application: 26 July 2014
Refused: 15 September 2014
Court Hearing: 16 April 2015
Decision still waiting...

My best wishes with you. Hope everything will go in our favour.[/quote]