ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal right to UTT from FTT REFUSED

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bizz123

Appeal right to UTT from FTT REFUSED

Post by bizz123 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:28 pm

Hi Gurus

Today I got decision from FTT, they refused to give me right to appeal to UT, they took 7 weeks for that

I just wanted to know if I apply for right directly to UT, how much time UT will take to decide

I am asking because I am preparing for new file for visa application

Looking for some good suggestions

Regards

Ace86
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal right to UTT from FTT REFUSED

Post by Ace86 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:09 pm

hi bizz,
i following you from long time....we had a almost exact same time line....even interview date, refusal ...appeal etc etc ...even refusal point...i need to ask you few things, i believe u did a lot of research before applying a new application, i want to know can i apply as well like you, did ne one suggest you to do the new application, i m not sure that i can do the new application or not,.... cauz i dont hav a business account....!

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:34 pm

Hi ace86
First of all why you can't apply fresh application
If u don't have business account there should be reason for that
For trading proof you can show accounts
What is ur current status by the way
Regards

Ace86
Newly Registered

Post by Ace86 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:30 pm

My current status is same as u .... I applied fot ut....! And waiting...? Actually i knw u went to leeds as like me on 6th march i believe ... I had my interview at 9 and u had urs 11 or 12 i thnk... We both received almost same refusals...!

Do u think i can apply new application...!

yasir khan 9211
Newly Registered

Post by yasir khan 9211 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:22 am

I also apply for permission to utt. Wht next step I do to win the appeal. My refusal points r money not transfer hare . Website not working.interview team member ans diff.