ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appendix A-46-SD-h-i

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jafersadeq

Appendix A-46-SD-h-i

Post by jafersadeq » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:20 pm

Dear Gurus,

Appendix A-46-SD(h)(i): (( HM Revenue & Customs Employee Payment Record, showing details of the earnings for the settled worker for each week that he worked for the applicant, and signed and dated by the applicant)).

HO asks P11-shows earning each week. Many software produce P11 with monthly earning. So, they want weekly and we submit monthly !!

Please advise,
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Appendix A-46-SD-h-i

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:11 am

There is no such rule in Appendix A as you stated. Seems that you are looking at some of the archives instead of the current rules. This is what the Appendix A 46SD(h)(i) says:
evidence to show the applicant is reporting Pay As You Earn (PAYE ) income tax appropriately to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), such as printouts of Employee Payment Records, Real Time-Full Payment Submissions (either a series of individual monthly submissions including the first submission or summaries), or original HM Revenue & Customs P45 or P46, which either together or individually show the total payments made to the settled workers, as well as the tax deducted and date which they started work with the applicant’s business;
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice