ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for extension tomorrow need help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rajrea
Mood:
India

Applying for extension tomorrow need help

Post by rajrea » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:55 am

Hi All,

I'm applying for my extension tomorrow as a T1 Ent Team with out any solicitor and have few queries

I am submitting Consolidated Management Accounts from the Period My initial leave to till date.

In the Policy Guidance it says Accounts should have Accountant Name, The date of accounts prepared and his signature.
My question is Normally Accountant signature is on the Accountant's report which is normally called as Compilation report is that the only signature of Accountant required in the Accounts ?

2. As we are applying as a T1 Ent team - We are submitting one set of documentation evidence for Investment and Job creation is that okay ?

3. In the Application Form table 3b which is Investment table - here we have got two pages as we done in multiple instalments on this it says Total Column Amount : So do I need to add Total amount of investment or total amount entered on each page

4. And in tha last page of Application section 7 it asks for how many points you are claiming for and what documents you are submitting for that - There the space provided on the application form is not sufficient for me to write all the documents so can I add extra white paper to list out all the documents.

and Finally here is the list of all documents that I'm going to submit please check if I'm missing anything

1) Application Forms
a) Main applicant application form with two photographs, passport and BRP card

2) Investment
a) Legal Director’s Loan agreements (From the both directors )
b) Company bank statement and personal bank statements to Identify Director’s Loan transactions
c) Un-Audited Financial Statements for the period xxxx to xxxx.
d) An accounts compilation report
e) Letter of Investment from certified accountant

3) Evidence of investment in the UK business
a) Printout of a Companies House document showing the address of the registered Office in the UK
b) Company bank statement showing that the company has a UK business bank account
c) Letter from bank, on its headed paper, confirming that company has a bank account and I’m a signatory of that account
d) HMRC Corporation Tax letter CT41G
e) All CT600’s of the company

4) Evidence - Directors of a company
a) Current appointment report from companies House (dated no earlier than 3 Months prior to date of Application)
b) Recent Filing history page
c) Certificate of incorporation of the company

5) Evidence of Job Creation
a) Evidence that the employees are settled workers – Copies of Passport pages that contain visa status and employee’s personal details
b) Employee Pay slips (wages slips)
c) HMRC P60 copies of employees
d) P11 deductions working sheets
e) Printouts of Real Time-Full Payment Submissions to HMRC (Monthly)
f) Real Time-Full Payment Summaries
g) Letter of Job creation from certified accountant

6) English language skills
a) Master Degree Certificate from (UK)

7) Maintenance Funds
a) Main Applicant original Personal Bank Statement for Maintenance funds, showing more than £945

Thanks in advance and Have a great day

rajrea
Mood:
India

Re: Applying for extension tomorrow need help

Post by rajrea » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:15 am

Can any seniors please respond

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:30 am

In the Policy Guidance it says Accounts should have Accountant Name, The date of accounts prepared and his signature.
My question is Normally Accountant signature is on the Accountant's report which is normally called as Compilation report is that the only signature of Accountant required in the Accounts ?
where does it say an accountant signature is required ????
2. As we are applying as a T1 Ent team - We are submitting one set of documentation evidence for Investment and Job creation is that okay ?
These can all have copies. You better submit your own copy. Each application is separate
3. In the Application Form table 3b which is Investment table - here we have got two pages as we done in multiple instalments on this it says Total Column Amount : So do I need to add Total amount of investment or total amount entered on each page
Total investment
4. And in tha last page of Application section 7 it asks for how many points you are claiming for and what documents you are submitting for that - There the space provided on the application form is not sufficient for me to write all the documents so can I add extra white paper to list out all the documents.
It is fine
Finally here is the list of all documents that I'm going to submit please check if I'm missing anything ...
It seems to be fine
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:08 pm

Thanks Zimba88

I have applied for my extension

ARiaz

Post by ARiaz » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:25 am

rajrea wrote:Hi All,

I'm applying for my extension tomorrow as a T1 Ent Team with out any solicitor and have few queries

I am submitting Consolidated Management Accounts from the Period My initial leave to till date.

and Finally here is the list of all documents that I'm going to submit please check if I'm missing anything

1) Application Forms
a) Main applicant application form with two photographs, passport and BRP card

2) Investment
a) Legal Director’s Loan agreements (From the both directors )
b) Company bank statement and personal bank statements to Identify Director’s Loan transactions
c) Un-Audited Financial Statements for the period xxxx to xxxx.
d) An accounts compilation report
e) Letter of Investment from certified accountant

3) Evidence of investment in the UK business
a) Printout of a Companies House document showing the address of the registered Office in the UK
b) Company bank statement showing that the company has a UK business bank account
c) Letter from bank, on its headed paper, confirming that company has a bank account and I’m a signatory of that account
d) HMRC Corporation Tax letter CT41G
e) All CT600’s of the company

4) Evidence - Directors of a company
a) Current appointment report from companies House (dated no earlier than 3 Months prior to date of Application)
b) Recent Filing history page
c) Certificate of incorporation of the company

5) Evidence of Job Creation
a) Evidence that the employees are settled workers – Copies of Passport pages that contain visa status and employee’s personal details
b) Employee Pay slips (wages slips)
c) HMRC P60 copies of employees
d) P11 deductions working sheets
e) Printouts of Real Time-Full Payment Submissions to HMRC (Monthly)
f) Real Time-Full Payment Summaries
g) Letter of Job creation from certified accountant

6) English language skills
a) Master Degree Certificate from (UK)

7) Maintenance Funds
a) Main Applicant original Personal Bank Statement for Maintenance funds, showing more than £945

Thanks in advance and Have a great day
Hi Rajera,

Can you please share format for RTI summaries and FPS submission
Thanks

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:36 am

Hi ARiaz,

Don't confuse more about RTI FPS - you can find the format of FPS Summaries by yourself by googling it

Any how here is the link for sample FPS summaries http://www.qtac.co.uk/wp-content/upload ... detail.png

The Symbol

Post by The Symbol » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:18 am

zimba88 wrote:
where does it say an accountant signature is required ????

There I guess! :)

(5) The accounts must clearly show the name of the accountant, the date the accounts were produced, and how much you have invested in the business. The accounts must be prepared and signed off by the accountant, who is not you (the applicant), in accordance with statutory requirements.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:30 am

In English language "sign off" means "to conclude" or "to finish" a task, NOT to sign something ! :wink:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

The Symbol

Post by The Symbol » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:45 am

zimba88 wrote:In English language "sign off" means "to conclude" or "to finish" a task, NOT to sign something ! :wink:
Guess it's about the time to resit IELTS then, ha! Cheers buddy :)

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:50 pm

I think, all these three are automatically met and we do not need to send it again, IF we have submitted them in our previous application, please correct me guys, if I get it wrong.
1. English language proof
2. Marriage certificate
3. Birth certificate of any children

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:52 pm

samaygrg wrote:I think, all these three are automatically met and we do not need to send it again, IF we have submitted them in our previous application, please correct me guys, if I get it wrong.
2. Marriage certificate

Sure about no need of English language proof as its mention in application but other certificates its better to send them as can't see anywhere in policy guidance also.
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:08 pm

kapoorinusa wrote:
samaygrg wrote:I think, all these three are automatically met and we do not need to send it again, IF we have submitted them in our previous application, please correct me guys, if I get it wrong.
2. Marriage certificate

Sure about no need of English language proof as its mention in application but other certificates its better to send them as can't see anywhere in policy guidance also.

Yeah, make sense. Better to avoid the unseen risks. Thanks.