ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for wife.....confusion

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

legalkhan
Pakistan

Applying for wife.....confusion

Post by legalkhan » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:10 pm

Hello every body,
I am on entrepreneur Visa and trying to bring my wife to U.K. All the documents from me and my wife's side are ready. Now whats next? Should I send the documents to my wife now? or she should send her documents to me? I want to fill the online form on her half. What should I select in the drop down menu? Apply for some one else or the applicant herself?

Please share your knowledge from your own experience.

thanks.

legalkhan
Pakistan

Re: Applying for wife.....confusion

Post by legalkhan » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:15 pm

I was expecting a reply as I always participate in the forum if I know even a slight bit of information but here looks like people are not ready to help. Anyway I will be waiting if some one is kind enough, please do help me in this regard.

thanks

tiredoftiers

Post by tiredoftiers » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:07 pm

Guidance if you read should tell you what you need to know

you send your documents out to your wife she encloses them with her online application acknowledgement and submits all together on her pre-booked appointment day will be the same day her Bio-Metric are taken. she is supposed to have had her TB test result and certificate obtained before hand.

who can fill out her online form is her or you on her behalf, just select if its somebody else doing her's or if its she is doing it herself

I do not know if lately there has been a change in above procedure I did as I stated above, you should read the guidance its got everything in it

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:01 pm

hi
I ''d recommend you to send all the supporting documents to your wife and fill the form on her behalf but select applicant filled herself and she can then print the form by logging onto website. That is the same thing i did for my wife's application.

regards
IR

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:22 pm

@tiredoftiers and irana2015

Thank You so much to both of you for helping me out here by providing a real valuable information. I will look into it now in accordance with your informations.

God bless both of you and have a life free of problems.

thanks.

vmai

Post by vmai » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:50 am

Hi, A
Application form
your wife passport with your name
marriage certificate
your visa copy and passport copy
bank sttament your name or your name 90days(£1800)

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:43 am

@Vmai

Thank you so much for your help.

regards.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:29 pm

Hi,
You can fill her form up but tick that she has done it by herself. she can login from her country and print it. She will apply from her home country. If it is from Pak then she can get a date for TB clearance certificate and can go to visa center same day and pay few thousands rupees (a year ago it was 3000Rs) for attending it without appointment. it is easy way if she lives in another city than visa center.
Besides all other documents, do not forget to include some evidence of communication like skype calls/texts prints etc or international call bills.
Good luck

cheers

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:19 pm

@Meesha
Thank you so much for such a valuable information, yes I have the chat history ready. Really appreciate your help.

All the best.

thanks.

rana437
Newly Registered

Post by rana437 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:31 pm

Hi LegalKhan,
What's an update on the visa? You got any response?

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:18 am

@Rana437
Sorry for updating you guys a bit late, By grace of Allah she has got the visa and will join me soon
In Sha Allah. Thanks for all the people in the forum who helped me in this.

sheffieldrana

Post by sheffieldrana » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:11 am

legalkhan wrote:@Rana437
Sorry for updating you guys a bit late, By grace of Allah she has got the visa and will join me soon
In Sha Allah. Thanks for all the people in the forum who helped me in this.
Hi,
Congratulations
I am going to apply my wife and 6 months old son visa, would you update documents list which you have submitted.
Thank you