ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank letter instead of statement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sonye

bank letter instead of statement

Post by Sonye » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Thank you all so much for your advice over the months.
I am preparing my documents together to apply for the entrepreneur visa. I was thinking of providing bank letters for the maintenance, the 50k funds and business acc instead of a bank statement. Please can you advice if it mandatory to provide a bank letter and statement showing the 50k funds?
I will appreciate your response at your earliest convenience.
Thank you

samaygrg

Re: bank letter instead of statement

Post by samaygrg » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:28 pm

Hi Sonye

Well, its totally my opinion derived based on my experience, 'it is best to supply both, however, if circumstances do not allow you for that; then either of them will do.

Having said that your caseworker can request them afterwards. We have come across variations of issues regarding bank letter such as only statements, only bank letter, bank letter with incomplete bank statements etc etc. and in most of the cases, caseworker has asked for further documents later. And it can prolong the decision time.[Given your case worker is well educated of the situation].

wish you luck.

Sonye

Post by Sonye » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:54 pm

Ok thanks a lot

Momi

Post by Momi » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:21 pm

I provided both as well.