ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement for Tier 1 entrepreneur visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

elpmhw
Newly Registered

Bank statement for Tier 1 entrepreneur visa

Post by elpmhw » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:54 am

Hi, I am going to extend Tier 1 graduate entrepreneur visa.
I am a bit of confused because of bank statement.
I am going to apply visa with cash ISA account(help to buy ISA) as a saving account and some people said it is okay as a prove document but some people said it will be refused because it is not normal saving account.
I think it will be accepted because I just need to prove as a maintenance fund not investment fund.

Is there someone who can give me a tip?

Many thanks.

Dangerous Dragon

Re: Bank statement for Tier 1 entrepreneur visa

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:43 am

Hello Elpmhw,

UKVI will not accept any funds that are in any kind of savings accounts which will include any kind of ISA accounts. Please check with ur solicitor before you apply.
elpmhw wrote:Hi, I am going to extend Tier 1 graduate entrepreneur visa.
I am going to apply visa with cash ISA account(help to buy ISA) as a saving account and some people said it is okay as a prove document but some people said it will be refused because it is not normal saving account.
I think it will be accepted because I just need to prove as a maintenance fund not investment fund.

Many thanks.

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 am

Dangerous Dragon wrote:Hello Elpmhw,

UKVI will not accept any funds that are in any kind of savings accounts which will include any kind of ISA accounts. Please check with ur solicitor before you apply.
elpmhw wrote:Hi, I am going to extend Tier 1 graduate entrepreneur visa.

Many thanks.
Individual Saving Account is not acceptable because no tax to be paid for interest, normal saving account is acceptable because you pay tax for the interests.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:27 am

The rules accept the CASH accounts, so cash ISA should be acceptable. There is nothing in the rules preventing use of ISA cash accounts
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

elpmhw
Newly Registered

Post by elpmhw » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:02 pm

Thank you all.
I called the visa centre and my solicitor, and check that ISA account for maintainance funds, and it is accepted because it can excess without any limitation (I mean transfer the money from ISA to other accounts).
Only maintain funds will be fine in ISA. ISA is not acceptable for investment funds.
Many thanks.