ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Consulting company license and membership

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kerim90
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Business Consulting company license and membership

Post by Kerim90 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:37 pm

Dear members,

I have a question regarding the license and membership.
Do Business Consulting companies need any type of license or membership?

does anybody doing business consulting business and applied/applying for the extension ?

thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Business Consulting company license and membership

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:51 am

This is not an immigration related question. Please use Google or ask this in business related forums
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:02 am

Kerim90 wrote:Dear members,

I have a question regarding the license and membership.
Do Business Consulting companies need any type of license or membership?

does anybody doing business consulting business and applied/applying for the extension ?

thanks
there is not legal requirement for license to do business consulting practice, however if you get register with them they will give you certificate , this is will help extra weigh to your extension but no requirement either for immigration as well as legal whatsoever..
http://www.managers.org.uk/

BizPlanWriterUK
Newly Registered

Post by BizPlanWriterUK » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:48 pm

You do not require any license or membership.

However, given that you have to pass the 'genuine entrepreneur test' as part of your application, I think it would be important to demonstrate that you have 'checked off' any legal and trading implications.

For example, it would be good to show that you have looked into or will join specific UK business membership organisations such as Institute of Directors, Chamber of Commerce etc. (I don't much about your business or where it will be based).

Also, make sure you get quotes for business insurance, especially Professional Indemnity Insurance.

There is no 'legal' requirement to carry out business consulting, but I think the above will add much more weight to your application.