ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Plan And Implementation-200K Route

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

FattyMcGoo
Newly Registered

Business Plan And Implementation-200K Route

Post by FattyMcGoo » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:22 am

Hi guys. So I'm a young entrepreneur from Sindh province of Pakistan interested in immigration via 200K route. Rest isn't all that difficult but the Business plan and it's execution baffles me a little.

Okay, now firstly, how do I go about having a business plan when I haven't ever been to UK? Should I hire a professional? I've seen some advertise themselves for 1k for a business plan. Or thorough google searches and browsing on British business forums would do the trick?

Secondly, is the implementation of the proposed business plan legally binding or I could do any business once I'm granted the visa?

And lastly, how do invest my 200K and in what time?
UKBA says you can't invest in properties where profit is generated via rent and selling only. You must provide service of some kind.
Now let's say I were to open a store in a property worth 150K and spend the remaining 50K on goods, would that be acceptable considering the 75% of the investment is used in purchasing the property though not for the prohibited activities i.e. renting or selling as long as I create minimum(2 or more that is?) jobs?

Also are these kind of lengthy questions entertained on UKBA email?
If they are, do post the email address here please.

P.S. I see lots of threads on this forum where the money is borrowed merely to get the visa. I'm not one of them. I firmly believe in playing by the book, especially in foreign land.
Thanks.