ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent. 200K applied from Delhi on 1st Oct. 2015 timelin

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tire1Questions

Tier 1 Ent. 200K applied from Delhi on 1st Oct. 2015 timelin

Post by Tire1Questions » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:03 am

Hi all,
I apple for tier 1 entrepreneur visa from new delhi on Oct 01 2015. I have not heard anything from the be them yet. No interview appointment email no comminication. Is there anyone else who applied from India? How long do they take to reply?
Is there a time frame they have to reply?

Tire1Questions

Re: Tier 1 Ent. 200K applied from Delhi on 1st Oct. 2015 tim

Post by Tire1Questions » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:19 pm

Just a very quick update. His visa came through today. It took delhi embassy nearly 3 weeks and over 50 minutes long interview.

Tire1Questions

Tire 1 Visa granted but no paperwork

Post by Tire1Questions » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:57 pm

hi all,
I have been successfully granted tier 1 Entrepreneur visa 200K from new delhI. The visa is for one month and I will have to travel to UK within one month, But the embassy has not provided any paperwork to collect my bio metric when I arrive in the UK. Has anyone been in the similar situation before? Can you please advise me whom should I contact?

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Tire 1 Visa granted but no paperwork

Post by aby00156 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:31 am

You need to go to the post office which you mentioned while filling your form and collect your BRP from there and that BRP card will have all your details. You need to go and collect it before the one month visa expires on your passport and also you need to take your passport while going to Post office for cross verification.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:40 am

In your first post, you refer to the issue as 'I' (as a first person) .... however, in the second post, you say 'His' (as a third person)

A quick look at all of your recent posts suggested that you seems to have applied for British Citizenship (1) and you also have applied for ILR earlier for your family (2) . So, what exactly is going on here? :|

Tire1Questions

Post by Tire1Questions » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:07 am

BlackBirdSSG wrote:In your first post, you refer to the issue as 'I' (as a first person) .... however, in the second post, you say 'His' (as a third person)

A quick look at all of your recent posts suggested that you seems to have applied for British Citizenship (1) and you also have applied for ILR earlier for your family (2) . So, what exactly is going on here? :|
Hi there,
This is a old account on this forum and used my myself and my couple of friends who are at different stages of their immigration journey. Hence there are different questions.

mobap1min
Newly Registered

Post by mobap1min » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Hello Please can u tell me which solicitor u took from delhi

Tire1Questions

Post by Tire1Questions » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:59 am

hi,
I did not use any solicitor. applied by myself. this forum is so useful that one doesn't need a solicitor.

numeoruno1980
Newly Registered

Post by numeoruno1980 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:17 am

I'm based in India and working as a Network Design Engineer with British Telecom. I'm planning to setup a business in same industry (telecom/data networks) in United Kingdom. Prior to joining British Telecom in India, I was in UK for three years. In that duration Me and One of my friend (who is also working with me same industry and works for British Telecom) setup and run a company in UK. First year's revenue of the company was around 30K GBP. Based on my knowledge and finding I believe Tier-1 Entrepreneur visa is the most suitable Category that will allow me to setup new business in UK. I'm maintaining GBP 200K for last 4 months. Here I'm looking for some Solicitor/Immigration Consultant with good experience in dealing with Entrepreneur Visa, who can assist me with Business Plan. Pls help us.

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:38 am

numeoruno1980 wrote:I'm based in India and working as a Network Design Engineer with British Telecom. I'm planning to setup a business in same industry (telecom/data networks) in United Kingdom. Prior to joining British Telecom in India, I was in UK for three years. In that duration Me and One of my friend (who is also working with me same industry and works for British Telecom) setup and run a company in UK. First year's revenue of the company was around 30K GBP. Based on my knowledge and finding I believe Tier-1 Entrepreneur visa is the most suitable Category that will allow me to setup new business in UK. I'm maintaining GBP 200K for last 4 months. Here I'm looking for some Solicitor/Immigration Consultant with good experience in dealing with Entrepreneur Visa, who can assist me with Business Plan. Pls help us.
I am actually looking at a Telecom/IT project (ideation stage) here in the UK and my two flatmates are working in BT now. Irrespective of it, I can give you friendly visa guidance. Leave your email ID and/or phone number here and I will reach you. -Krishna.
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

numeoruno1980
Newly Registered

Post by numeoruno1980 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:34 am

Hi

Thanks a lot my friend.Pls contact me xxxxx .Pls contact me and share your number.

Thanks again.

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security. It is also inappropriate to solicit such contacts.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details

numeoruno1980
Newly Registered

Post by numeoruno1980 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:19 am

Hello Krishna,I am unable to read your private message.Pls email me at xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You are not authorised to read private messages"

Thanks

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security. It is also inappropriate to solicit such contacts.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details

singh01
Newly Registered

Post by singh01 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:19 pm

Tire1Questions wrote:Hi all,
I apple for tier 1 entrepreneur visa from new delhi on Oct 01 2015. I have not heard anything from the be them yet. No interview appointment email no comminication. Is there anyone else who applied from India? How long do they take to reply?
Is there a time frame they have to reply?

What's ur email address ?

Tire1Questions

Buying Commercial Property for business. Investment? Method?

Post by Tire1Questions » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:46 am

Hello I hAve a few questions. And if someone could answer error, would be great:
I just entered in UK on Tire 1 Enter visa 200K.
Please advice if the following models is correct:
I set up a Ltd company with £100 Share's (capital)
I sign a contract between myself (the sole director) and the Ltd company for Directors loan ( for £79,900)
once £79,900 are transfered into the Ltd company, I wish to buy a commercial unit for my company to operate (warehousing, manufacturing and trading activities) for £120,000.
Will these £120,000 be counted as investment?
Should I buy this property on my own name OR on the Ltd company name (not prefer by my tax consultant).

I am sure, there should be enough of us solved this puzzle or looking to solve. Any reply is highly appreciated.

noajthan

Re: Buying Commercial Property for business. Investment? Met

Post by noajthan » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:48 pm

This is an immigration forum not a business startup think tank.
Suggest you seek appropriate qualified/professional advice for a decision of that magnitude.

Speaking as a layman it is hard to see why one would tie up such a percentage of capital in a building.

Especially a building one would wish to outgrow very quickly;
surely the smart money is in leasing.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Tire1Questions

Employment for 2 people for Extension

Post by Tire1Questions » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:18 pm

Hello I have a following question:
I got my Entry Clearance in October 2015 from India and I will be applying for extension in December 2018 and I have the following question:
In Table 5 Appendix A on Page No. 24 It says:
Where the applicant's last grant of entry clearance or leave to enter or remain was
as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, the jobs must have existed for at least 12
months of the period for which the previous leave was granted.

( Here is the link if you need to refer it to: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 012013.pdf )

In order to get extension, I need to provide 2 full time employment for one year (which equals to 3120 Hours).

Now my questions are:
1) Does this 3120 hours jobs can be created at any time from October 2015 yo December 2018?
2) Does this 3120 hours of work has to be in continuous period?
3) Can this 3120 hours of work be carried out by any number of employees? or Can I divide these 3120 hours of work in any number of employees?

If someone anybody who has already got extension, please comment.
Your answers are highly appreciated. Immigration Gurus, please guide...!!

zimba
Mood:

Re: Employment for 2 people for Extension

Post by zimba » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:55 pm

1. Yes
2. No, you can hire multiple employees in series to cover the 12 months
3. You can hire them one after each other to complete a 12 months of employment, but not in parallel. Part time employees must also work for you for at least 12 months if you want to add their hours to get to 30 per week.

Read the guide https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... trepreneur
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Tire1Questions

Accounts Compilation Report Sample

Post by Tire1Questions » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Hello all,
Can some one provide a sample of "Accounts Compilation Report" sample. I talked to my accountant, he said, he can prepare the report if I could provide him a sample. I am sure, many members who have applied successfully for their visa extension should have already used it.
Thanks for your help.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:48 pm

If you entered UK in October as Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant, how come you received a British passport within a month of arriving?
Please explain.

"Tire1Questions", as any other person, can have only 1 immigration history.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Tire1Questions

Post by Tire1Questions » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:30 pm

geriatrix wrote:If you entered UK in October as Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant, how come you received a British passport within a month of arriving?
Please explain.

Hi Geriatrix,
It is a common ID for a group of friends who are at various stages of their immigration journey. The person you received the British passport was on Tire 1 General Visa and has completed his journey! Dig down at the dates of the posts!

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:33 pm

Tire1Questions wrote:
geriatrix wrote:If you entered UK in October as Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant, how come you received a British passport within a month of arriving?
Please explain.

Hi Geriatrix,
It is a common ID for a group of friends who are at various stages of their immigration journey. The person you received the British passport was on Tire 1 General Visa and has completed his journey! Dig down at the dates of the posts!
@geriatrix, would you care to do the honours...?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:03 pm

Looks like all the friends don't know how to spell Tier! Everyone writes Tire!! :evil:
Get all the friends to create their own individual IDs, including you.
geriatrix wrote:"Tire1Questions", as any other person, can have only 1 immigration history.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!