ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

By the Grace of Allah Finally got visa after 15 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

T-KHAN2015
Newly Registered

By the Grace of Allah Finally got visa after 15 months

Post by T-KHAN2015 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:45 pm

Dear All

First of all thanks to Allah Almighty and the board members because I got lot of Guidance from this board. Time Line for my two application is as follows;

First application with Team Member July 2014
Interview September 2014
Rejected December 2014
Applied for FT appeal December 2014
Hearing with FT March 2015
FT Refusal April 2015
Applied for UTT from FT April 2015
Rejected June 2015
Applied directly to UTT June 2015
Rejected August 2015
Fresh Application (Alone) September 2015
Visa Granted under 50 k route November 2015
BRP and passport Recieved November 2015 :D :D :D :D :D

Its a really long and tiresome battle with UKBA but at the end got the reward with a visa. I have used an Asian lawyer in my first application and most of the times and i know more than him. I lost my appeals only because of his incapability. I used an English lawyer in my second application and got the visa even without interview. I am Asian myself, but please use the professional lawyer while making any sort of application with UKBA as its saves a lot of time and money. Please forgive me if i hurts someone feeling by specific about Asians but i'm telling the experience and hell i had gone through for the last 15 months. Please let me know if anybody need any assistance from me and I'll be more than happy to help you out guys.

Best Regards
Khan

MSKF

Re: By the Grace of Allah Finally got visa after 15 months

Post by MSKF » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Congratulations Mr Khan! Must be a HUGE relief! I hope now you'll be able to make some good money without the HomeOffice being a pain in the a** for at least the next 3 years.

Did you apply from inside the UK? I am planning to apply from outside the UK. For some reason, their website tells me that it only takes 3 weeks to process it from Dhaka. I am skeptical of that for sure.

Would you happen to know if I can buy a fast food franchise there and show that as my investment? For example, KFC.

nadeem75
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nadeem75 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:41 pm

T-KHAN2015 wrote:Dear All

First of all thanks to Allah Almighty and the board members because I got lot of Guidance from this board. Time Line for my two application is as follows;

Interview September 2014
Rejected December 2014
FT Refusal April 2015
Rejected June 2015
Rejected August 2015

Its a really long and tiresome battle with UKBA but at the end got the reward with a visa. I have used an Asian lawyer in my first application and most of the times and i know more than him. I lost my appeals only because of his incapability. I used an English lawyer in my second application and got the visa even without interview. I am Asian myself, but please use the professional lawyer while making any sort of application with UKBA as its saves a lot of time and money. Please forgive me if i hurts someone feeling by specific about Asians but i'm telling the experience and hell i had gone through for the last 15 months. Please let me know if anybody need any assistance from me and I'll be more than happy to help you out guys.

Best Regards
Khan

Hi khan,
It is really a great news and proof that you really a go through a long process.

I am looking my t1 ent extension. Please advise which lawyer you use for visa.
Regards.
Nadeem.

danish7866

Post by danish7866 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:17 pm

Helo Khan,

I am exactly in the situation with the same time line as you were. Its good to hear that you have come out of this situation but i am still stuck.

I am just about to apply with New Application now, advise from you wouldbe highly appriciable.
My number is 07412520534 if you can call me or give your number, I can take advise from you.

Thanks

Danish

Interview September 2014
Rejected December 2014
FT Refusal April 2015
Rejected June 2015
Rejected August 2015

Best Regards
Khan

T-KHAN2015
Newly Registered

Post by T-KHAN2015 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:35 pm

MSKF wrote:Congratulations Mr Khan! Must be a HUGE relief! I hope now you'll be able to make some good money without the HomeOffice being a pain in the a** for at least the next 3 years.

Did you apply from inside the UK? I am planning to apply from outside the UK. For some reason, their website tells me that it only takes 3 weeks to process it from Dhaka. I am skeptical of that for sure.

Would you happen to know if I can buy a fast food franchise there and show that as my investment? For example, KFC.
I applied from within the UK, About the process time is vary from case to case basis. If you are applying under 200 K route you can do any legal buiness.

T-KHAN2015
Newly Registered

Post by T-KHAN2015 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:37 pm

nadeem75 wrote:

Interview September 2014
Rejected December 2014
FT Refusal April 2015
Rejected June 2015
Rejected August 2015

Best Regards
Khan

Hi khan,
It is really a great news and proof that you really a go through a long process.

I am looking my t1 ent extension. Please advise which lawyer you use for visa.
Regards.
Nadeem.
My Advise is to use any English lawyer in your Area.

T-KHAN2015
Newly Registered

Post by T-KHAN2015 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Interview September 2014
Rejected December 2014
FT Refusal April 2015
Rejected June 2015
Rejected August 2015

Best Regards
Khan

Somebody has sent me a private message but when i go to have a look in my messages I got the message that you are not authorized to see private messages. Please, if anybody wants help, wrote here.

diamond07
Newly Registered

Post by diamond07 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:07 pm

I applied second time with same timeline with same 50k route, as yours,
It was rejected and applied for AR.
I approached home office senior officials through techcity, home office told them, i do not have any AR right.
Now, i think, my AR will be rejected.
And only will be left with JR.

I can agree with you 100%, most of the time, that
it is our Asian lawyers that put us in this problem.
I have done genuine business over two years, paid over 20k tax to HMRC within two years, but
Here I am stuck with visa.
Completely frustrated as my visa condition is pending over two years.

T-KHAN2015
Newly Registered

Post by T-KHAN2015 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:59 am

diamond07 wrote:I applied second time with same timeline with same 50k route, as yours,
I approached home office senior officials through techcity, home office told them, i do not have any AR right.

I have done genuine business over two years, paid over 20k tax to HMRC within two years, but
My advise for you is to make a fresh application if you have 28 days cover with an English Lawyer. What is the reason for rejection???

samnew
Newly Registered

Post by samnew » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:20 pm

hi Khan,

Congratulations Brother !!

tell us more about what documents you sent to home office.

thanks

samnew
Newly Registered

Post by samnew » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:26 pm

hi khan,

i need some advices from you, can you text me your number , my mobile is 07851413507.
thank you.

T-KHAN2015
Newly Registered

Post by T-KHAN2015 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:59 pm

samnew wrote:hi khan,

i need some advices from you, can you text me your number , my mobile is 07851413507.
thank you.
Im not in the country right now. Please write here and I'll answer.

diamond07
Newly Registered

Post by diamond07 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:09 pm

T-KHAN2015 wrote:
diamond07 wrote:I applied second time with same timeline with same 50k route, as yours,

My advise for you is to make a fresh application if you have 28 days cover with an English Lawyer. What is the reason for rejection???

Hi khan,
That was my 2nd Application which was made within 3C leave.
My AR is also refused.
Now only option left is Judicial Review.
Going through huge tention.
Home office told me to leave within a week.
I have two kids born here.
Older one is 3.5 years old.
Refusal reason was continuous business activity.
I gave one gumtree advert on 1st May 2014, which was rebumped on gumtreee in sept 2015.
But home office said, it is not clear whether advert was
Live throughout the period.

liliana_03
Newly Registered

Post by liliana_03 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Hi Khan,

Congratulations!. It is really great news to hear your experience.
I have a similar timeline, sent my application on July 2014, was refused in September 2015. My hearing date was on April 2015, since then I am still waiting for the decision, but don't have much hopes. So, I am planning to reapply and your advise would be very helpful. I would very much appreciate your advices, my email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, please contact me, I tried to contact you by message but no response. Many thanks! L.

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details