ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can I send one or two relevant documents later on to UKBA

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shakildcm
Newly Registered

can I send one or two relevant documents later on to UKBA

Post by shakildcm » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:30 pm

I am going to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa before 20th of August, Bt i haven't received 2 of my required documents yet bt I am confident i will receive them first week of September (in abt 7days), in this case can I write a Cover letter to highlight this matter and assure them that as soon as i receive those required document I will send them immediately, can anyone please advise me whether UKBA will accept that or refuse me ,, or any other suggestion is warmly welcome thnx a lot

regards
Shaqil

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: can I send one or two relevant documents later on to UKB

Post by cpmlkhan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:12 pm

shakildcm wrote:I am going to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa before 20th of August, Bt i haven't received 2 of my required documents yet bt I am confident i will receive them first week of September (in abt 7days), in this case can I write a Cover letter to highlight this matter and assure them that as soon as i receive those required document I will send them immediately, can anyone please advise me whether UKBA will accept that or refuse me ,, or any other suggestion is warmly welcome thnx a lot

regards
Shaqil
Hello shakildcm,
First of all there is an error in your mentioned dates Anyways come to your question. YES you can make a covering letter attached with your application pack. Most of the time case worker ask If some required docs are missing. Hope it will help.

BEST OF LUCK

shakildcm
Newly Registered

Post by shakildcm » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:25 am

Hello,
thnx a lot for your kind reply, yes i put wrong date mistakenly it would be 28th of August..

Regards
Shaqil

Qasar Daniel

Post by Qasar Daniel » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:09 am

I am also thinking to send some relative document latter. Can you advise which address we send these documents

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:25 am

Qasar Daniel wrote:I am also thinking to send some relative document latter. Can you advise which address we send these documents
Already sent you a text with complete info. Best Of Luck

Qasar Daniel

Post by Qasar Daniel » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:29 pm

Thanks