ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Chance to Add Documents After Posting Tier 1 Entrepreneur Ap

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tier1entre
Newly Registered

Chance to Add Documents After Posting Tier 1 Entrepreneur Ap

Post by tier1entre » Fri May 20, 2016 9:11 am

Dear all,

I hope you are all getting your visas extended smoothly.

Was just wondering if there is any chance for me to add any documents to an application that I have already posted recently.

I'm suspecting that I have missed sending one document and I want to prevent rejection of my case before they make a decision.

Regards
Tam

zimba
Mood:

Re: Chance to Add Documents After Posting Tier 1 Entrepreneu

Post by zimba » Fri May 20, 2016 9:15 am

No. You cannot send new documents after you submitted your application. HO might ask you to provide extra documents if necessary.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tier1entre
Newly Registered

Post by tier1entre » Fri May 20, 2016 9:20 am

zimba88 wrote:No. You cannot send new documents after you submitted your application. HO might ask you to provide extra documents if necessary.
Thanks for your comments Zimba.

By the look of it they just look for any excuse to refuse people. But if they refuse me will I get a chance to submit a new document during the AR ?

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Fri May 20, 2016 9:29 am

My suggestion is speak to your solicitor and Home Office. I think you should send additional document, stating reason and keep the post record.

If they don't consider and refuse, you have better chance to press them and argue.

I also don't think that you can submit additional evidence in AR so this is another reason you should send now as special delivery, it won't do any harm.

These are my personal views and you don't have to follow them at all.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 20, 2016 9:44 am

You are not allowed to send any extra documents while you application being considered or during AR. You must ensure you have all the documents before submitting an application. What is the missing documents anyway ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tier1entre
Newly Registered

Post by tier1entre » Fri May 20, 2016 10:05 am

zimba88 wrote:You are not allowed to send any extra documents while you application being considered or during AR. You must ensure you have all the documents before submitting an application. What is the missing documents anyway ?
Passport copies of one of the two employees.

Has there even been a case where a case worker has requested applicant for an missing document ?

I can't even see one case on these boards. They seem to have rejected applications for any missing or wrong document, no ?

Also do you know the time frame for AR ? How long will they give you to request AR and how long does it take for them to review ?

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Fri May 20, 2016 10:15 am

do not worry. If one one of many is missing, evidential flexibility will be applied, else you can argue in AR.

for other VISA applications in the past, I hv done this (sent a maintenance bank statement after the application). What I did was waited for the ack to arrive and draft a cover letter with the reference (with an explanation as why it was missed first time) and sent it. it was accepted and approved.

hope this helps.

cheers

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Fri May 20, 2016 10:24 am

Zimba88,

As you can see now HO refusing the application for FPS ,i have submitted P11 as my 12pay software doesn't print FPS. We all have genuine business in UK, we are investing our money in economy and also creating jobs, After all this hard work HO refusing only for 1 piece of paper.
If i send FPS now does it make any difference ?

thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 20, 2016 10:31 am

Has there even been a case where a case worker has requested applicant for an missing document ?
Yes, I personally know a case were they waited for company accounts as the audition was being done and the accounts could not be sent when application was submitted. He just submitted a letter from accountant saying the accounts will be ready in a month as it is being audited. CW called and asked for the document, visa was granted when he sent the accounts.
I can't even see one case on these boards. They seem to have rejected applications for any missing or wrong document, no ?
They will not ask you to provide missing documents as they are not obliged to do so. You will be asked for extra documents only if:
1) They want some other document outside the scope of what given under the immigration requirements or
2) During evidential flexibility, which is applied when the CW believes that a related document usually in a series is missing. For example a page of bank account statement missing from a series of statements you sent
Also do you know the time frame for AR ? How long will they give you to request AR and how long does it take for them to review ?
You will be given 14 days to apply for AR and it takes on average 28 days to be reviewed

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 20, 2016 10:37 am

regularuser wrote:Zimba88,

As you can see now HO refusing the application for FPS ,i have submitted P11 as my 12pay software doesn't print FPS. We all have genuine business in UK, we are investing our money in economy and also creating jobs, After all this hard work HO refusing only for 1 piece of paper.
If i send FPS now does it make any difference ?

thanks
Unfortunately rules will be interpreted bluntly by HO and you get no appeal rights to argue this in court. I know that some software do not produce FPS reports at all. I suggest you ask your accountant to prepare FPS reports manually and submit with your application. A software report is nothing special but HO really wants to see this, so you better give them what they ask for

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Fri May 20, 2016 10:44 am

Zimba,

Can i send that FPS with covering letter before they make decision ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 20, 2016 10:45 am

regularuser wrote:Zimba,

No you cannot add documents. I repeated this three times in this thread already

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Fri May 20, 2016 10:46 am

tier1entre wrote:Dear all,

I hope you are all getting your visas extended smoothly.

Was just wondering if there is any chance for me to add any documents to an application that I have already posted recently.

I'm suspecting that I have missed sending one document and I want to prevent rejection of my case before they make a decision.

Regards
Tam
My Opinion is that you should send in the documents, nothing to loose.
According to my opinion, All documents present in front of the case worker will be considered as I have seen cases which have been successful.
Nothing to loose by sending them, it only helps in your favour if any.

tier1entre
Newly Registered

Post by tier1entre » Fri May 20, 2016 11:04 am

zimba88 wrote:
regularuser wrote:Zimba,

No you cannot add documents. I repeated this three times in this thread already

Dear Zimba,

Thanks for all your input to this thread.

As opinions seem to be pretty divided here. Would you please provide a document supporting this opinion of not being able to add documents after submission.

Is there anything on policy guidance or anywhere on the HO website maybe ?

Regards
Tam

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 20, 2016 11:35 am

My opinion is that you cannot add extra documents after the submission of your case.
But if you really want to go ahead and add extra documents, you need to know your case ref number and write a covering letter with the extra documents and send it to HO.
I really do not know how this works and there is possibility that your new evidence might not be considered at all (don't ask what is the address to send the docs as I have no clue)

tier1entre
Newly Registered

Post by tier1entre » Fri May 20, 2016 12:05 pm

Thanks for all your comments everyone.

I think I'm going to send the covering letter + missing document. After all they may not consider it but I guess I would not have lost anything apart from a charge for special delivery.

In case they reject me though. Do you know if I'll be eligible to make a fresh application despite the fact that my visa is likely to expire by the time they make a decision ?

Regards
Tam