ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CIMA or IFA Accounant

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

live4pride
- thin ice -

CIMA or IFA Accounant

Post by live4pride » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:58 pm

Hi everybody,

I know this has a straightforward answer as everything is in UKBA policy guidance, but still thought to ask this question. My accountant is CIMA registered. I have had a word with him and he's pretty confident that he is authorised to deal with accounts as in immigration cases but I'm not convinced with it yet and thinking to change as per the policy guidance. He has dealt with immigration related accounts but not tier 1 Ent extension yet as it is fairly new. We have had almost a year together as in business and he is very professional. Is it a good idea to change accountant now or continue with the same one? My current accountant knows everything about my business and is currently dealing with everything from VAT, Payroll, returns and self assessment.

People who have any other accountants or similar queries feel free to raise your questions here please.

Awaiting responses!!

Kind regards
where there's a will there's a way

sheraz78
Pakistan

Re: CIMA or IFA Accounant

Post by sheraz78 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:09 pm

The answer is a big NO
it is clearly mentioned that the Accountant should be RSVP and CIMA is not RSVP accountancy body so he cannot issue the letter

Regards

Sheraz Mumtaz