ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CMI Membership

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

CMI Membership

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

I have my membership since the time of application Nov 2013 and paying by direct debit from my personal account.
I dont see any particular advantage of this membership as my services are GP practices management and thier Local comissioning networks related.
I can get more professional support from FPM(First Practice Mangement consultnancy membership which is double price/year than what I am paying now. I am member of other Practice Mangement forums.
Should I carry on the CMI memebership? or should I swap it with FPM or will be it be ok to be a memeber of an onlie forum?

Any suggestion(s) please.

Regards,

zimba
Mood:

Re: CMI Membership

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:24 am

This is not a immigration related question. Please ask the questions regarding the required membership/acceleration on a relevant forum specific to your industry.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:04 pm

As the professional registration was one of the requirements when I applied(do not know now if it is required) that s why I asked this question.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:38 pm

Not heard of this at all. However even if there is such requirement, we cannot give you advice on the particulars of such requirement which is specific to your industry
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:39 pm

Its professional membership with UK trade body linked to the organisation
Its still there under business activity section.

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:06 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:Its professional membership with UK trade body linked to the organisation
Its still there under business activity section.

You can use it.