ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company Director to self employed for extension sept 2017

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rahilasabir
Newly Registered

Company Director to self employed for extension sept 2017

Post by Rahilasabir » Tue May 24, 2016 4:33 pm

Dear forum members,
Good afternoon,

Hope you all doing very well. I got a big question to asked you all if you could comments and advise especially those who applied as an self employed persona not as company directors. I got my visa in Sep 2014 and my extension is due Sep 2017.
When i Applied it was July 2013 and got BRP after long wait in September 2014. I created my own limited company as i was the sole director of the company.
But instead of being a director of a company I am planing to be a self employed for extension application. only reason all my funds £50K in my personal account since I applied my initial visa. All my contractors were paying me in my personal account. In 2013 it was not mandatory to have a business account.

My first two return were also from my personal account. When i read the Policy guidance it was saying if your are a director you must show the business account and if you are a self employed you can show the personal account.

Any one help please. If i stay as director then i wouldn't be able to show Business contract payment into my business account. But if i stay as a self employed I can show all my transaction and business activity without difficulty.

My question could we do that switch from Comapny director to Self employed and any implication. anyone who applied as self employed please guide me. Policy guidance page-40 point 26 last pargraph says that you can switch from company director to self employed. Any suggestion dear brothers and sisters. please

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 4_2016.pdf

Rahilasabir
Newly Registered

Re: Company Director to self employed for extension sept 201

Post by Rahilasabir » Tue May 24, 2016 6:35 pm

any idea please guys.
Thanks
30 view no response. any expert on this forum please.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Company Director to self employed for extension sept 201

Post by zimba » Tue May 24, 2016 7:17 pm

I am not sure what you are asking to be honest :? You can be either director or self employed or both and score points accordingly as given in the guidelines.
If you operated generally in self employed capacity, then I suggest you continue and focus only on that
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice