ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company's Filling History Page

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Company's Filling History Page

Post by babaty2k02 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:56 pm

Good day.

I just need a second opinion in advising a friend. On the requirement to submit the Company's filling history page from Companies House and a Current Appointment Report.
The filling history page requirement, does it mean all fillings that had been made by the Company eg, CS01 doc (confirmation statement), CH01 doc. (Directors change of particulars), etc etc. Or does it just mean a printout of the computer page listing these filling history?

Thank you for your contributions.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Company's Filling History Page

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:03 pm

Company's filling history comes with the appointments report (it is the last page) which also shows all those information including the director appointments and resignations. That is what HO really cares about.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice