ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Could anyone from experience give examples of 200K breakup

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

businessUK
Newly Registered

Could anyone from experience give examples of 200K breakup

Post by businessUK » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:26 pm

Hi all, I am preparing my Plan in a data consultancy business. I am finding it hard to show how the money will be invested -- as in a consultancy work, the assets are low and it will mainly be operational expenses. I cant claim money for my time either. Could you guys from your experience give examples of breakup of 200K? It will be a great help. What type of expenses can be shown as investments? Will training costs, rent of building/office etc count as investment? What else can be included? I will add software and computer and a car as investment.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Re: Could anyone from experience give examples of 200K break

Post by cappachino » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:19 pm

I have a similar question:
Is motor vehicle considered as investment?
What i understood from the HMR website is that van, truck and electric car qualify as investment all other cars are not.
Is this correct?

Tier1newbie

Re: Could anyone from experience give examples of 200K break

Post by Tier1newbie » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:22 am

Generally consultancy businesses always face this problem. The safest bet is to mention that money would be put into purchasing a business premise which your company is going to use to run its business. There are others ways as well, such as opening up branches in other nearby towns and expansion which can require a lot of money. Marketing can also be a big expense considering you are providing a service, it all boils down to your business model and what you are looking to achieve. A company car which for example is leased and used to meet clients is classified as a company expense but when the time comes be prepared with some proof to show that you use the company car for this purpose. Hope this helps somewhat.